Part 26

After our hunt we head back to the house as Alice had another vision reminding us that they'll be here in 2 days. So we all began preparing.
I head outside hearing Jacobs truck as he brings Renessmee home.

I grab Emmett's hand as we head down the steps as he picks Renessmee up out of the truck before placing her on her feet.

I smile at Jacob giving him a hug.

Me: how was it?

Jacob looks at Renessmee then back at me.

Jacob: it was great, I took her down to the beach. Collecting sea shells, and we sat around a little campfire with everybody telling stories. But I thought she seemed a bit hungry so I brought her back here, she did have a burger though and some fries but she seemed a bit more hungry than that.

I smile at the thought.

Me: thank you Jacob. Really that was very considerate of you. Now I've gotta deal with an angry Bella without losing the bet I have with everyone.

Jacob: no problem it's always nice to have her around.

I give him a hug as he kisses Renessme's head before climbing into his truck and driving home.
I wrap my arm around Renessme's shoulders as Emmett grabs my hand.

Emmett; I'm glad you had fun, kid.

She smiles up at him.
We head into the house, I see Bella although Edward said he'd meet her at her house tonight.
She marches over to us with Esme, Carlisle and Edward following behind us.

Esme: Bella, just leave it for tonight, she's had a good time with Jacob don't ruin that for her.

Bella glares at me before trying to Grab Renessme's hand. Renessme shrugs her hand off. Hiding behind Emmett.

Bella: I told you she wasn't allowed to go!

I roll my eyes, throwing my head back.

Me: Bella, I am not continuing this with you. She had a great time and now I'm asking you to leave her alone. She needs to feed before she goes to bed. It's late. She needs to rest. you do remember she's a human/vampire hybrid.

I hold Renessmes hand taking her into the kitchen, before sitting her on the stool. Grabbing some animal blood out of the fridge before pouring it into a cup with a lid and a straw before handing it to her.

Carlisle: Kaileigh, please tell Jacob we said thank you for today with Renessme. We really appreciate it.

I nod at him as Esme wraps her arm around him.

I take a seat on the couch as Emmett joins me.
Rosalie, Alice and Jasper smile at me.

Rosalie; you've done a great job, Kaileigh. Almost raising her as if she were your own. I know if you were human you'd feel exhausted.

I chuckle shaking my head before rubbing my hands over my face.

Jasper: i can Feel Renessme's emotions, she feels very fortunate and grateful and happy, content even.

I look over at renessme, sipping her drink. I smile.
Although Bella keeps trying to talk to her.
Bella tried to grab Renessme's drink away from her, before I hear a growl as Bella jumps back.
I smirk.