Part 38

the next day, we are all sat in the living room chatting away.

Carlisle: isn't it weird that we haven't had any disturbances lately. Everything is just peaceful.

I look at him.

We all agree.

Jasper: too peaceful.

A few moments later the phone rings and Bella answers.

Bella: hello.

Charlie: Bella! I want you to come home now. I haven't seen you in a while. This is unacceptable.

Bella: Will you relax? I was already planning on coming down to see you soon with Renessme. Incase you cared to ask, everything is fine here, everyone is getting along.

Charlie: I didn't care to ask, no. I just don't like the fact you're still living with her, bells she is unpredictable. I mean look at what she did to me a couple months back.

Bella: Will you just stop.

She hangs up.

Sighing.

Emmett pulls me in front of him so my back is resting against his chest.

Me: Bella, maybe you should go and visit him as it's been a while. We are here if you need anything just call.

Esme smiles at me.

Edward: I'll drive you Bella. Let's go.

He says as he picks renessme up and walks out the door.

Bella glances at us before following after Edward.

I sigh before taking a seat on the couch as Emmett joins me, I lay down resting my head in his lap as he grabs a controller, chucking a controller to Jasper to play with him on call of duty.
I curl up in a ball pulling a blanket over my legs as I grab a book before switching to the first page.

Esme: its too quiet lately, it's strange. Victoria and James are dead along with Laurent.

I look over to her,

Me:  I'm sure there'll be some more drama soon, I'm pretty sure everyone's missing the drama.

Soon enough my phone rings.
I sigh sitting up. Answering the phone.

Me: Bella? Is everything okay?

Bella: I I need you here right now. Please, Charlie is freaking out because I brought Edward with me and he won't give me Renessme.

I snarl.

Me; I'll be right there.

I hang up the phone standing up,

Me: Bella needs my help. I'm going to head over there and beat Charlie's ass.

I sigh walking over to the door.
Emmett holds my hand.

Emmett; I'm coming with you babe.

Carlisle looks at us.

Carlisle: be careful.

I head out the door as we hop into Emmett's truck as he races to Charlie's.

I hop out of the truck seeing Charlie, Bella and Edward arguing.

Me: HEY! What the hell is going on out here? Where is Renessme?