Part 37

The next few weeks, everyone got along, heck even me and Bella got along...apart from a few arguments.
I could see how much relief and stress was raised off of everyone's shoulders.
I sit out the garden on the tree stump as Emmett is fixing and adding things to his truck.

Bella slowly exits the house and makes her way over to me with Renessme.
She shifts on the spot feeling a tad uneasy.

Me: Bella, you guys can sit down I won't bite. I can see how much more peaceful and stress free this family has become since there has been less arguments and I'd like to try and keep it that way.
Nothing will ever change what happened in the past, but I know my mum is watching down on me and she wouldn't want me to continue like this....so from now on, let's keep things as they are. Peaceful and stress free.

Alice's pov:

Jasper and I stare out the window as Bella makes her way out towards Kaileigh with Renessme.

Kaileigh:  Bella, you guys can sit down I won't bite. I can see how much more peaceful and stress free this family has become since there has been less arguments and I'd like to try and keep it that way.
Nothing will ever change what happened in the past, but I know my mum is watching down on me and she wouldn't want me to continue like this....so from now on, let's keep things as they are. Peaceful and stress free.

I smirk as Jasper smiles wrapping his arm around me. Rosalie, Carlisle, Esme and Edward Join us watching out the window.

They all chuckle shaking their heads.

Esme: wow. It's a miracle.

Rosalie smiles softly wrapping her arms around Esme's shoulders. As we notice Emmett watching from the garage with his Arms folded smirking.

Carlisle: Maybe everything will be alright after all.

We all continue to watch everything unfold between us.

Kaileighs pov:

Bella: yeah, I'd like that. Thank you and I'm so sorry once again for everything. I'm glad we are able to form an agreement on something.

I smile a small smile.

Renessme: can we play tag?

(Listen to  Xo (sped up) ))))))

My eyes widen as I look at her before bursting out laughing. Before standing up, as she tags me running off.
I look at Bella chuckling.
I use my vampire speed to catch up to Renessme as I pick her up before dramatically falling to the floor.
We slowly stand up. glancing at Bella as I tag Bella and run off with Renessme in my arms, and slowly one by one everyone else joins in. Including the Wolves, I run up to Emmett and tag him before taking off running. As we all Leap through the trees. Until Emmett tackles me as I can't help but burst out laughing as we land to the floor. We both stand up brushing ourselves off. Before I glance at him laughing again. Before planting a kiss on his lips as he wraps his hands around my waist. Kissing my lips before pulling away. As we watch everyone having fun and laughing.

20 minutes later we all head back to the house after hunting and we all take a shower and settle down by placing some board games and some Xbox games to end the night.

I curl up in my pjs in Emmett's lap on the couch, as Rosalie dries my hair. As Jasper attempts to dry Alice's hair.

Carlisle enters the room looking at everyone with a smile.

Carlisle: today was really eventful and fun and it was really nice to see everybody getting along and having fun and getting involved in a game of Tag. This is truly the greatest family of  all.

I text Jacob:

Me: Hey Jake, today was fun can you tell everyone we all said thank you for all of you joining us in our wild antics game of tag. 😂 it was so much fun and it was lovely To See Renessme having so much fun chasing you and Paul and the pack.

Jake is typing......

Jake: 😂no problem at all. It was nice for all of us to reunite again as we still haven't seen you properly in a while. But it was nice to see two tribes getting a long. We were all talking about it on the way back. We all definitely need to do stuff like this more often. We are having a camp fire tomorrow if you and everyone else would like to join I know vampires and fire don't mix well but we will figure something out. We always do😁

Me: of course, and thank you ! Goodnight Jake, Goodnight Wolfies.

End of convo.

Me: hey guys, the pack have invited us all to a camp fire tomorrow they're going to be telling stories. Yes I know fire and vampires don't mix but we will figure something out, I think it'd be pretty cool, the wolves really enjoyed it today aswell.

Jasper looks at me nodding.

Jasper: I'm up for it, we've all got plenty of stories to tell.

Everyone agrees.

Rosalie: that sounds cool.

Esme: that sounds lovely, thank you.

We all chat for a little while longer before heading to bed. As Bella and Edward tell Renessme a story before heading to bed themselves.

I curl up under the blanket onto Emmett's cold chest intertwining our legs.

Emmett: I'm beyond proud of you babe. I am so grateful to call you my wife. I couldn't imagine life without you, I love you more than words could possibly describe. Today was so much fun and it got the family together from both tribes.

I smile, chuckling, before kissing his lips.

Me: I love you so much.

He rolls over on top......

You know what happens next..

Let me know your opinions on this chapter pls 😁