Part 40

Kaileighs pov:

Day 1 of returning to school, I'm quite nervous as to how things will turn out with me and my temper.

I'm currently sat in English with all of the Cullens surprisingly. I'm seated next to Emmett, Alice with Jasper and Rosalie. Edward and Bella are in a different class.

We are currently learning about Romeo and Juliet as I try to act like I give a crap about this class. Me and Emmett are sneakily poking each other under the desk as I try to contain my giggles.

Luckily Rosalie, Alice and Jasper are in the same row as us. Jasper constantly keeping my moods in check. I'm currently not wearing my gloves. So hopefully things run smoothly today.

I rest my head on my arms on the desk waiting for the class to be over and right on time the class finishes as we hand in our work and head to the cafeteria as it begins filling up with students. We all grab a tray of food even though we can't eat it and sit at our table as Edward and Bella join us.

Bella: any problems so far?

As she looks around the table at us.
despite my depression nightmare of me reliving the death of my mother, I'm still trying to keep things civil with Bella.

Me: none so far, I just hope it stays that way.

Until my attention is drawn away by feeling like someone is staring at me.
I look around the cafeteria and notice 2 girls sat on a table. Elizabeth and Izzy.
I look back at them and see them smirk slightly.
I take a deep unnecessary breath in, and exhale as I look away.

Emmett: babe are you alright?

I look up at him holding his hand.

Me: I'm okay babe, just fineee.

I try to say convincingly.

He chuckles kissing my head as Rosalie smirks.

Jasper: you do realise your sat at a table with an empath, don't ya?

Alice giggles kissing his cheek.

Me: yeah.

I feel the girls staring at me again.
I let out an annoyed sigh.

Alice: ignore them. They're probably just jealous.

I nod my head, trying to stop my leg from shaking due to becoming irritable.

Me: I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be back.

They all nod at me unsure.
I walk away from there table and head to the bathroom.

Rosalie's pov:

Me: I'm going to go after her just to be sure.

They all agree. I grab her gloves placing them in my back pocket .
Alice: I'll come too.

We stand up heading to the bathroom, and notice the girls are walking behind us.

Kaileigh is currently at the sink washing her hands.
Once she's finished drying them, Elizabeth and Izzy stand in front of her.

Kaileighs pov:

Once I finish drying my hands Elizabeth and Izzy stand in front of me smirking.

Izzy: oh don't you realise at all that none of the Cullens like you. They're simply just using you and as for Emmett do you really think he wants to be with someone as pathetic as you. Like seriously come on, you aren't that stupid are you?

My eyes widen as I glare at her shaking slightly.

Elizabeth: whats the matter huh? Getting angry because you know it is true.