Part 35

Kaileighs pov;

Waking up in Emmett's arms made me realise how much I've truly missed this and that never let anyone intrude on our relationship or ruin anything.

He gets up and goes to the bathroom to brush his teeth after kissing my head.
I stand up putting Emmett's hoodie on and going out and standing on the balcony, looking at the surroundings feeling the fresh cold air on my skin,

A few moments later I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist, as Emmett rests his head on my shoulder kissing my head and my neck and my cheek. I lean against his chest.

We haven't spoken a word to each other since I came home.

Emmett; why don't you come back inside?

He says as he rubs his hands against my arms.

I nod.

Emmett: are you alright?

He says.

I look up at him.

Me: I'm ..... I'm alright.

He pulls me into his chest kissing my head.

Emmett: I'm so sorry babe, I was an idiot. I messed up bad. I never should've said those things to you because they weren't true.

I look at him. Placing my hands on either side of his face.

Me: Emmett, it's fine I don't want to talk about it. I'm home now and that's all that matters. I just don't want to fight with you anymore.

He rests his head against mine.

Emmett: I love you so so much.

I smile slightly.

Me: I love you more.

A few moments later.

Me: I'm gonna go shower and get dressed.

He nods kissing my head.

Emmett: I'm gonna go downstairs and see what everyone's up to.

I nod smiling. Heading into the bathroom.

I spend about 20 minutes in the shower before drying my hair and getting dressed.

Emmett walks in to the bedroom

Emmett: you look beautiful babe.

I smile holding his hand.

Me: thank you love.

We head downstairs and see Esme cooking food for Renessme.
I walk into the kitchen giving renessme a hug.

Renessme: I've missed you.

I chuckle.

Me: I've missed you too, but atleast I'm home now that's all that matters.