Part 19

The next few days were quiet, Bella has officially moved in and it's been chaos. I killed a bear specifically for me and put its blood into a plastic sealable bag I made several of them and Because she's heavily pregnant and she drank it all. I hid one more, so I go downstairs, and check my special spot. To find it's gone, I turn round and find Bella drinking it.
None of us have been able to feed. I was using those bags of blood for each of us.
My eyes darken and I growl. Poaching towards her. Emmett wraps his arms round my waist, pulling me away from her as Jasper tried to call me down.
The wolves didn't know Bella was pregnant or that the baby was half vampire. They are all vouching to kill us and Bella and the baby. So we have all had to stay at the house without feeding. There is lots of tension in this house because Bella is the only one that can drink. But I managed to convince Jacob to convince the pack, to allow us to feed until Bella has Given birth. Then they can do as they please.

Alice and Rosalie and Carlisle stay behind as me, Jasper, Emmett, and Esme and Edward go to feed and once we come back we swap over. Bella is cramping, and she discusses baby names with Rosalie and Jacob. And goes to drink some blood until her back breaks and her drink drops on the floor and her head nearly collides with it until Edward, runs over catching her taking her to Carlisle's hospital bed he has in another room. Rosalie grabs a knife, and proceeds to cut along her stomach. My sense of smell heightens at the blood, I go to run towards it until Jasper and Emmett are picking me up and dragging me outside as I try and fight against their grip, once I'm outside Jasper sits me on a bench as Emmett stands guard of the door. Jasper uses his power to calm me down.

Me: W W what the hell is wrong with me? I could've killed a poor child, Bella yes is understandable but a baby. No way. I I need to leave. I can't be here.

Then all of a sudden i'm cut off mid sentence, and I feel myself being pulled into a hug. Emmett. Jasper goes back inside to check on Alice. Emmett rubs my back and strokes my hair kissing my head lightly.
I take a deep unnecessary breath. although I don't need to because I'm a vampire/Wolf.

Me: I'm such an idiot, this is all my fault. Maybe I don't belong here. Maybe Rosalie was right that I don't belong here. Ma-

I feel him slam his lips on mine. His eyes darken, we pull away.

Emmett: don't you ever say something like that again, do you understand me? Rosalie was wrong, she always is. You're part of our family, you're my reason for being alive right now. You're my family, you're the love of my life baby. I don't know what I'd do without you. You're my mate, and you're so precious to me. Jasper is so thankful to have you as his sister along with everyone else. Carlisle and Esme, love having you here. You've changed me baby, for the better. We all have our struggles at Times with the smell of blood, that's part of us. I'll help you get through it: we all will. I promise.

And at that moment, I knew how deeply and madly in love with Emmett I was. I rest my hands on his face and place a kiss on his lips, before snuggling into his chest.

Me: I love you more than you could ever realise. I really mean that.

I feel him smile, he places a kiss on top of my head.
I hear a growl turning round to see, Sam, Paul, Emily. Leah, in their wolf forms, growling and snarling.

I growl me and Emmett stand in front of them ready for a fight. Carlisle, Esme, Jasper and Alice join in too. I feel myself getting tackled to the floor before looking up realising it was Paul, I snarl, pulling his jaw apart threatening to break it as he whines, scared.

Emmett: GET OFF MY MATE!

His eyes are filled with rage as he marches over picking him up off of me and throwing him.

Jake runs out with Edward.

Edward: JAKE HAS IMPRINTED, you can't hurt an imprint. You'd break the treaty. You cannot kill someone's imprint.

Emily agrees they all growl, running off
Hearing them howl in a distance. We all look at each other walking into the house. I sit down on the couch curling my legs up to my chest with a blanket over me, Emmett joins me pulling me into his side with his arm wrapped protectively around me.
Rosalie walks out with the baby. Glaring at me, I bite my tongue. Emmett kisses my head.

(Im not going to make Bella a Vampire in this book, I hope that's okay with y'all) also if you could all like and comment please.