Part 6

Once we arrive back downstairs after my shower, I hear Bella outside arguing with Jacob. Now Jacob is one of my closest friends. I walk out the door and everybody follows immediately knowing where I'm going.
I march over to Bella and Jacob.

Me: Jacob you alright??

He looks at me and gulps.

Jacob: I'm fine, but this little bitch crossed the treaty line and attacked a member of the pack nearly having her head swiped clean off.

My eyes widen and I turn round and look at her.

Me: Bella! I swear I am extremely close to actually killing you! You only ever think of yourself. Take Charlie with you and piss off back to Phoenix. You could've gotten Jacob killed and if anything happens to his pack or my family because of you. I will make sure that your death ...... is slow and .....painful and I will stand by and listen to you begging for mercy and remorse but no one to give it to you.
You are an Outcast.

She glares and Edward is by her side in a second.

Edward: Don't you dare speak to my mate like that again!

I laugh

Me: Oh yeah, what are you going to do? Would you enjoy it if she killed Esme?! Would you?! No, you wouldn't!

Bella slaps me.
I hear Esme.

Esme: Guys, do something before Bella ends up seriously hurt or dead!

My eyes flare up, now I'm seeing red. She not only had the audacity to disrespect me, but she slapped me too.

I grab her by the hair and throw her 7 feet away from me and into a tree as she screams. Edward is growling but is being held back by Carlisle and Esme.
I march back over to her and punch her repeatedly before standing her up into a headlock tightening my grip.

Emmett: Kaileigh, baby let her go before you snap her head off. Please, for me baby.

I look up and growl tightening the grip before dropping her to the ground as Edward and Alice and Esme and Carlisle run over to pick her up as Rosalie high fives me and Jasper nods his head at me.

Bella finally stands up she looks at me in disbelief.

Bella: you are crazy. You're a fucking monster.

I frown but smirk wiping a tear away before walking away up to Emmett and I's room and lock the door before curling up under hid blanket allowing just a few tears to slip before Emmett comes to check on me then all of a sudden the door unlocks and then locks again. I feel a dip in the mattress and big muscular arms wrapped around me.

Emmett: baby, why are you crying?
He says sincerely and kisses my cheek.

Me: It's nothing, I'm fine.

He gently puts his hand on my waist.

Emmett: baby, no you're not. What's wrong?

I shake my head as he pulls me into his chest he tilts my head up by my chin and kisses my lips softly and passionately.

I then look into his eyes realising how sad he is that I'm upset. I kiss his lips.

Me: it's just that, when Bella called me a monster it took me back to that very moment when Charlie was battering my mom and when she called him a monster. It just kinda hurts you know, but then again I'm a vampire and a Witch, so I shouldn't really give a damn. But, I don't know what else to do. I just want to make her feel the pain that she and Charlie put my mom through.

If Emmett could cry he would.

Emmett: b baby, we are vampires, not monsters, we hunt animals, not humans, I know how you're feeling right now baby I can feel the hurt radiating off of you. You're beautiful inside and out. I can't picture my life or my family without you in it. You hold the key to my non-beating heart and I will do anything within me to make sure you remain safe and happy. Charlie and Bella are monsters and they always will be but Edward doesn't care because she is his singer and his mate and if Edward doesn't want to give a damn about what his mate put my mate through then it can stay that way but I won't allow Edward to come around you again. I will keep you safe. I love you Kaileigh and there isn't anything that I wouldn't do for you.

Tears are rolling down my cheeks.

I climb into his lap and just hold on to him.
He wraps his arms around my waist.

Me; I Love You So Much.

Emmett: I love you too

He then decides to give me an Eskimo kiss before planting a kiss on my lip. I truly do love this man. My mate, Forever and he is mine and always will be. He deepens the kiss.

Emmett: I truly do love you and nothing will ever change that. You're my mate and I am never gonna share you with anyone, you will forever be safe inside my arms, I can't believe I've got such a sexy and feisty girlfriend. But, in all seriousness, you are my family and I wouldn't be here if I didn't have you. You are my forever and always and I'll be by your side through our journey and through every good or bad decision you may make in life. If something ever does happen to me which I highly doubt it will just know you carry a piece of me in your non-beating heart and soul. I'll be there in spirit and looking down on you guiding you through life and keeping you safe. I love you for eternity and in the afterlife.

Me: I love you so much, baby. Mine forever