Part 23

Kaileigh's pov:

Hearing that Bella is going to try and get the volturi to turn her to rule me out of the family as angered me beyond belief.

Emmett pulls me into him as we are all out hunting, I lean against a tree, whilst Emmett is killing a mountain lion, and a few moments later he pushed me against a tree with his hands on my hips and blood down his chin. He growls softly.

Me: had fun babe.

He grins, kissing me.

Emmett: of course baby, but you know I always have more fun with you.

I kiss his lips again, as he deepens it.

We pull away.

Me: that mountain lion tastes so good.

He smirks. I wipe the blood off his mouth with my thumb, and taste it.
Esme and Carlisle soon join us, along with Jasper and Alice and Rosalie.
Blood covered over there mouths. I grab a cloth from my bag and hand it to them. They all wipe the blood off incase any humans see us.

We walk back to the house and We all go to our rooms for a shower.

SMUT WARNING!!!

Emmett; might aswell save water.

He winks and smirks at me, I giggle shaking my head before grabbing his hand. We both strip off and I pull him into the shower with me. He places me against the wall before slamming his lips against mine. I wrap my arms around the back of his neck, as he picks me up and wraps my legs around him. He enters his tongue into my mouth and I accept.
He then places himself at my entrance, and begins slamming into me.

Me; Fuck , Emmett.

He growls. Placing his lips on my neck. Biting and sucking, I roll my eyes. As he places me down and turns me around bending me over and slamming into me again. Pulling my hair, placing his hand on my throat.

End of smut!

We were in there for about 2 hours, before we finally finished, and finished showering.
I get dressed into this:

We head downstairs.

They all smirk.

Jasper: you guys couldn't keep it down could ya?

He said with his Texan accent.
I smirk.

Alice: you look gorgeous kaileigh.

Me: awhhh thank you Alice.

I give her a hug.

Emmett comes up to me and kisses my head telling me I look hot. I laugh.

I notice Bella just staring at me. I glare at her.
Bella's phone rings and she leaves the house not knowing that we can hear things for miles.