Part 1

My name is Kaileigh, I have recently moved to Forks to live with my dad. Charlie swan. also known as the Chief of Police. I am an 18-year-old girl. I am 5'3 and have long dark brown hair and green and blue eyes. I have a sister and some of you may already know her as Bella Swan. She is not the most outgoing person, she is shy and likes to keep herself to herself, she is socially awkward, and seriously can be a pain in my ass sometimes trying to act like she is my mother when obviously she is not.

Anyways, It is currently 8:25 AM and I'm trying to decide what to wear so I just decide to wear a pair of ripped jeans and a white t-shirt and a pair of trainers, I do my makeup and straighten my hair. I hop into my truck and I go off to school, On the way to Forks High I realise how beautiful Forks really is in the winter. I take in the view and just look at the sun in the distance just behind the mountains making everything look more beautiful than it already is.

Once I arrive at school, I am instantly greeted by the headmistress. She introduced herself as Mrs.Edwards. She handed me my timetable and brushed me off to the cafeteria. Where Bella had seen me and waved me over, I nodded and walked over with my head down. She pulled a chair out for me, so I took a seat when she instantly already started introducing me to her friends.

Bella looks at me and smiles.

Bella: This is Jessica, Eric, Mike, and Angela.

I awkwardly smile nodding my head at them.

Then a group of pale people walk in together, Bella looks at them confused.

Bella: Who are they?

Jessica: That is Jasper and Alice, He looks like he is in pain all the time. That is Rosalie Then there is Edward and Emmett . Both hotties who are single but clearly nobody is ever good enough for them.

Then I see the Cullens' laughing, I already know what they are, considering, I paid attention to my ancestors, unlike Bella, especially when 1 of my Ancestors is kind of a witch, can see the future through a ball and can give fortunes and they said I will find myself a man who loves me and always wants to be with me and will never ever let anybody hurt me and his family would love me but I'm not sure of who it is yet.

Then all of a sudden I am snapped out of my thoughts when Mike insists on taking everybody's trays over to the trash which is right next to the Cullens' table. Then I instantly pipe up fed up of everyone arguing over who is going to take the trays, I sigh standing up and taking them over to the bin before throwing the rubbish in the bin and putting the trays on top of the bin.

Then I feel a set of eyes staring at me and it happens to be Emmett Cullen staring at me interestingly before he smiles a soft smile which I return before sitting back at the table with Bella. I feel the Cullens' look over at our table every now and then. I don't know what it is but I felt relaxed around them and safe. I shake off the feeling and stand up putting my earphones in and walking outside with my hood up before sitting on the top of the bench, scrolling through my phone before the end of the lunch, then I see Bella stood in front of me folding her arms.

I sigh removing my earphones before looking her dead in the eyes.

Me: Can I help you?

She hardens her stare at me, my patience wearing thin.

Me: are you just going to stand there or are you going to open your mouth and say something?

She finally opens her mouth.

Bella: Why are you such an ass sometimes?

I furrow my eyebrows.

Me: What in the hell are you talking about now Bella?!