Part 39

Day 2 of depression.

I lay in bed and notice that Emmett has gone.
I go to sit up until I feel a sharp sharp pain in my head that causes me to scream out disrupting the whole house.

Flashback:

Younger me was sitting in my bedroom laughing with my mother, watching TV at some silly programme we used to love, Charlie came storming in, eyes of fury. As he slams the door shut. A look of shock over my mothers face as they both exit the room, with Bella sitting in her room as usual. As Charlie raises his hand slapping my and then landing on the floor "MOM" I yell out as I run out of the room to see her laying on the floor at the bottom of the stairs, I run downstairs to her side crouching down cradling her head. A pool of blood forming beside her. Charlie grabs me by the arm pushing me away. "Let me go!!! Let me go! Mom wake up" I yell. I look around for Bella to see she was stood at the top of the stairs smirking. My eyes widen.
I grab my phone calling for an ambulance, they soon arrive rushing her to the hospital. An hour or two later, we are at the hospital because Charlie was scared they'd get arrested. The nurses and doctors did their final checks on my mom before exiting the room. I sit in a chair beside my mother as Bella and Charlie are on the other side smirking.  Murmuring to each other to prevent me from hearing.
Charlie slowly reaches over to the plug socket switching it off as Bella pulls out my mothers IV drips as I try to plug them all back in, My mother had flatlined. The hospital alarms blare as nurses and doctors come flooding in shoving us out of the room and Charlie drags us to the car before taking his anger out on me at home"

Flash back over.

Emmett's pov:

I'm downstairs grabbing a blood bag for kaileigh as I could tell she wasn't going to be out of bed today when we all hear a loud high pitched scream. We all race up to my room seeing kaileigh sat up holding her head as her eyes changed to a much darker colour. I sit beside her.

Me: babe! 

Carlisle has never dealt with this stuff before.

Carlisle: I've never treated a vampire with these flashbacks and pains before, we need to wait it out before I know what's happening.

Esme holds one of kaileighs hands as Jasper wraps his arm round Alice and Rosalie brings up the blood bags as Kaileigh will probably be exhausted when her flashback ends. Bella and Edward are stood by the door watching.

Edward: oh no....

Esme: what is it Edward?

Edward looks around at all of us.

Edward: she's having a flash back from when her mother died....

I wrap my arm around her shoulders.

Me: babe! What's happening? You've got to snap out of this.

A few moments later.
She snaps out of it, looking around. Then she just breaks down crying as I pull her into my chest kissing her head over and over.

Me: everything's alright baby, I got you. I'm right here. You're okay.

I nod at everyone else, they all go back downstairs.

Kaileighs pov:

Me: I it hurts so bad Emmett and I don't know why. I just want it to stop.

He pulls me against him. Kissing my head, and my cheek,

Emmett: I know baby, I'm so sorry. I've got you, you're safe. try and relax for me babygirl.