Part 22

As we finished our hunt we head back to the house laughing about random stuff that Emmett and Jasper has said.
We enter the house and all I can smell is human.

Carlisle and esme stop in front of us.

Carlisle: I know we spoke to you about Bella and renessmee moving in for a while but we didn't expect them to come so soon.

I look up at him.

Me: Carlisle, esme. I told you I'm just gonna act like she's not even here. Apart from the smell, but other than that. She's not even here.

He nods, they all follow close by.

I ignore Bella as she asks what I'm doing here.
I intertwine mine and Emmett's hands and sit down grabbing the TV remote and curling into Emmett.

We watch "guardians of the galaxy" because Emmett loves that film and so do I.
I grab a blanket just to feel cosier even though I can't feel the cold.

Jasper, Alice and Rosalie watching it too, as Carlisle and Esme helps Bella Renessmee  and Edward sort there things out for their room.
About 20 minutes later , Bella, Edward and renessmee enter the room and take a seat to try and join in.

I curl further into Emmett as he wraps his arms around me kissing my head.
I feel Bella and Edward glancing at me every few minutes, I brush it off. Then they continue doing it as I'm trying to watch a movie.

I sigh, before standing up and looking at Carlisle and esme.

Me: I'm gonna go upstairs for a lay down if that's okay with you?

Esme smiles and gives me a hug and a kiss on the head.

Esme: of course dear.

Carlisle nods his head at me before whispering thank you, as if knowing if they continued to look at me I'd have said something.

I sigh walking upstairs running my hand through my hair. I enter my bedroom and lay down before putting the telly on in our room at the part we were watching before Bella and Edward ruined it I get into my pjs and turn off the light, shut the curtains and snuggle in bed.

A few minutes later The door opens, it's Emmett.

I smile. He takes off his shirt and puts a pair of shorts on before climbing into bed with me.

Emmett: are you alright babe?
I look up at him and kiss his lips.

Me: I'm okay my love, I just could only take so much of Bella and Edward staring at me, Renessmee wasn't even doing anything wrong, I know it sounds bad but anything to do with Bella is nothing to do with me. I tried my hardest to sit down there and pretend that they weren't there but it became kind of difficult. I tried my best for Carlisle and Esme, but now I feel like I've disappointed them.

I sigh and look down, only for Emmett to tilt my head up again. He kisses my lips keeping his hand under my chin.

Emmett: baby I'm so proud of you, you did so well down there and you lasted a lot longer than we thought you would. It shows how strong you are. We all tried to tell Edward to stop staring but he ignore us all and put a mind block on us. You did the right thing and left before anything could go wrong.
I love you.

I smile up at him.

Me: you always know how to say the right things , you know that, right? I love you so much. I could only survive so long downstairs because you were there with me.

He smirks and chuckles, before pulling my face to his kissing my lips, as he pulls me onto his lap. Wrapping his arms around the back of my waist pulling me closer With the blanket over us.
I wrap my arms around his neck as he kisses down my neck, my shoulders , and down my chest.

I giggle, before he pulls off my top and kisses down my stomach before stripping me completely down to my underwear.
His eyes darken, he gets up stripping himself off , as he kisses down my stomach and my thighs, I run my fingers through his hair as he growls before coming back up to kiss me. Stripping us bare and sliding into me.

Luckily Esme and Alice decided to change our walls to soundproof.

Skippppp

Rosalies pov:

We are all sat downstairs watching the movie after Kaileigh heads upstairs , because of Edward and Bella's endless staring. I can see why she went upstairs. I'd do the same thing too if I had to try to not kill Bella.

Before Bella speaks up during the movie.

Bella: do you think Kaileigh will ever give in and get over the past? So that we can live a normal life here until Edward decides to change me?

I scoff.

Me: most definitely not, do you really think she'd just get over what you did, and forgive and forget? You tore apart her family, you took away her mothers life, you and Charlie beat her. You said some really horrible things to her, and you turned the wolves against you. So no, Bella I know she won't give in . She knows better than that.

I place my eyes back on the TV.
Renessmee looks at Bella and whispers something.

Renessmee: why are you and kaileigh arguing?

Bella: because there are things that I can't tell you okay. I didnt do anything wrong. I promise.

Jasper speaks up, as I look at him.

Jasper: Bella, you can't hide the truth from her and lie to her she's going to find out one way or another , you messed up.

As Bella looks up, esme looks at her.

Esme: I think it's best that you don't do anything to antagonise her, for everybody's sake.

Bella nods and pulls Renessmee closer , as Edward wraps his arms around their shoulders.

Kaileigh's pov:

3 hours later.

Once our personal time together had come to an end, we run a bath and get dressed and head back downstairs. As we walk downstairs we hear Rosalie , and Jasper, Esme and Bella's voice, along with whispers from Renessmee. 

Emmett places his hand on the lower of my back. I walk downstairs and lay on the couch my head in Emmett's lap with a blanket.

We are all talking about random stuff and our ancestors. When Alice has a vision. Jasper is by her side. Holding her hand.

Jasper; what is it darling?

Alice blinks out of her vision.

Alice whispers something to Jasper, and I raise my eyebrows confused. Why wouldn't she say it out loud?

She walks into another room Emmett and I follow her along with Jasper and Rosalie.

Me: what's wrong?

She looks at me.

Alice: Bella is going to talk to the Volturi coven about Renessmee and Bella is going to try and get them to change her because Edward won't, and if she does become one of us, she's going to try to rule you out of the family to avoid conflict and tension.

I clench my fists, clenching my jaw.

Jasper: kaileigh, calm down, we will try and figure this thing out. But for now, we need to stay as calm as possible and act as though nothing is wrong, I will speak to Edward and tell him that she's going to mention Renessmee to the Volturi and that she wants them to turn her. He'd never allow Bella to hurt his daughter.

I feel Emmett's hands on my shoulders, Rosalie has a look of anger and panic on her face , Alice looks worried.

Me: if she goes through with this, I swear on my dead cold heart that I will kill her.

Jasper looks at me.

Jasper: it wont, I promise sister.

I sigh.

Me: every god damn time I try to control myself she's got to do something dumb to push me over the edge