Tension

Tessa

"You're trying to tell me, you basically running after that guy is not what I think it is?"Jane asked.

We were in the school yard and Jane was trying to interrogate me like always. She can be a bit overprotective.

"What do you think it is?" I crossed my arms raising an eyebrow.

"You tell us" She said mirroring my moves.

"Girl calm down. He was just hot and I wanted to talk to him" I said rolling my eyes.

"You would tell us right then if that was the case. You always tell us"

"Um girls?" Serenity said quietly.

We both turned to her, my hard expression softened immediately when I saw her worried one. I didn't want to worry her. She had enough on her plate.

"Don't argue, please" She said softly.

"Babe we're not arguing. Don't worry" I said putting my hand over hers and giving it a squeeze.

"Exactly. Tessa and I are just-messing around" Jane said with a smile.

"Jane is right though. Something is definitely up with you and that guy" Serenity said.

I rolled my eyes and sighed, "Not you too"

"What? I saw you talking to him outside" She said grinning with her hand on her mouth.

This little-

"What!?" Jane exclaimed.

"Jane, I would appreciate if you didn't let the whole school know about my love life-"

"Love life? So he is a love interest, huh?" She said smirking, "I knew it"

"No! I am definitely not interested in him! I said, "He's-he's-"

"He's?" I heard a familiar deep voice and  froze in my spot. My eyes wide as I questioned whether I had really heard him or whether I was going insane.

"Um Tess?" Jane called out looking behind me, "I just remembered, Miss Jackson wanted to see me. Bye!" She said and stormed off.

"A-and I-I have to go to the bathroom!" Serenity said and ran after Jane.

They definitely did this on purpose.

"Well?" I heard him say.

I turned around to see him with a smirk plastered on his face.

Oh, he is enjoying this.

"Leo, this is my school" I pointed out.

"Yes, I am aware"

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked barely able to contain my anger.

"I wanted to see you"

I grabbed his hand and took him somewhere where we could be alone because everyone was looking at us, "You idiot! I'm going to get in trouble because of you!" I said finally letting out my anger and annoyance.

"You won't. I promise you" He said full of confidence.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Come with me" He said.

I took a moment to think about it.

"You want me to ditch school and possibly get in trouble, just to come with you"

He rolled his eyes, "I said you won't get in trouble"

"How can you be so sure?"

His big lips formed into a smirk. I couldn't say it wasn't attractive. As much as I hated it, he was attractive. Very attractive.