Pleasure

Um...mature content ig

If any of you are mean abt this I will literally delete wattpad and move to mars so please don't be mean this is my first time writing stuff like that and it's probably really bad but I will try to get better. I'll take any advice you give me though!. Hope you like it!

If anyone doesn't want to read the mature content I will mark the end of it so you can go on from there and skip the start.

_______

Tessa

I gulped feeling my heart about to beat out of my chest.

You brought this upon yourself.

Yes, I was the one who tried to tease him. It got a little out of hand, but I didn't regret it.

To be honest, I loved seeing him like that. I loved how his face turned red the minute I started kissing his neck, or how he threw his head back and closed his eyes. Who knew cold, grumpy Leo could get so weak just like that.

And then get so playful with just a little more teasing.

"Regretting your actions?"

"N-not at all" I said trying to sound confident. I failed miserably at that. 

He hummed in reply and then kissed down my neck going lower and lower, my breaths coming out harder with every kiss, "How about now?"

He was so close to my chest. In fact, his face was right over that area.

"Nope" I said with a nervous laugh trying to act cool but my voice came out trembling. My face felt so hot and I felt like I was holding my breath.

His hand slid under his T-shirt, that I was wearing and got incredibly close to my bare chest.

Why did I think not putting a bra on was a good idea.

On the other hand maybe it was a great idea.

"Should I keep going then?" He asked, his face serious now, looking straight into my eyes.

I was torn, I didn't know what I wanted.

Actually, I did. I wanted him to keep going. I was just a little scared.

Before I knew what I was doing I was nodding at him.

"I really shouldn't but-" He came up to face me, put his hand on my cheek, pulled away a little and looked at me.  Not my eyes, but my face and my body, "-I love seeing you like this" He said, his voice quiet, and a barely there smile on his lips.

I couldn't quite make out the emotion on his face. I guess you could say it was something like adoration or fascination, but at the time I didn't want to get my hopes up, so I ignored it.

"Maybe just a little more" He mumbled more to himself and went back to kissing my neck going lower as his hand ran across my body.

This time when he reached my chest area, he looked at me waiting for my permission,"Just don't take the T-shirt off, please" I said, my voice still quiet and slightly trembling, "You can lift it, just don't take it off" I added.

He nodded and took me by surprise when he got his head under the T-shirt, kissing up my stomach.

I am about to pass out.

I was pretty confident about my body. I did have curves and a belly, but I never let it get to me. It was something about the way he kissed my body and run his hands over it though, that had me feeling even more confident and beautiful. He was so gentle, but passionate.