Sleep

Tessa

Leo looked adorable wearing an apron. I couldn't stop looking at him and trying to stop myself from laughing. He was looking at the recipe and getting the things he needed out of the cupboards, asking me where each thing was every time. He was so cute murmuring everything he was reading and running around trying to find stuff.

I made sure to take a few pictures of him. You don't get to see Leo in apron everyday.

"What's so funny?" He asked when he saw me. Even he had a smile on.

"Nothing" I said.

"Tell me"

"No"

"Tessa"

"It's nothing!"

Just then he took a little bit of flour in his hand, "Don't you dare"I said.

"Tell me what's so funny" He grinned.

"You in an apron" I finally said.

"I was hoping you wouldn't tell me so I could throw flour at you"

"I'd kill you"

"It would be worth it" He chuckled and went back to reading the recipe, "Have you ever baked before?" He asked not looking at me.

"Of course I have"

"Come here then"

I did what he said and looked at all the ingredients and the recipe.

"We're making chocolate cookies?" I asked.

"Yes and you'll be my little assistant today" he said.

I couldn't complain.

He had put a few ingredients in a bowl, "Can you mix those for me?" He asked.

"Sure"

I started to mixing when I realized I hadn't put my hair up.

"Leo can you tie my hair up? I have a hair tie over there" I said pointing somewhere.

Normally I wouldn't let anyone touch my hair, but I was too lazy to do it right now.

He stood behind me. He was super close to me and I could feel his breath on my neck. He slowly, gently gathered my hair into a ponytail, his fingertips brushing over my neck in the process making me shiver. I don't know why I was suddenly so flustered.

"Is this okay?" He mumbled.

"Yes"

He tied my hair, but instead of moving away, he brushed some stray strands away from my face, still standing behind me.

"Everything okay there?" He murmured.

"Yes" I said nodding nervously.

He finally moved away from me and stood beside me with his hands holding the counter, "How was your day today, Tessa?"

He is probably trying to learn about what happened again.

"Good" I said. I didn't want to get into detail because my day actually hadn't been good. I had a fight with my dad and I wasn't in the mood to talk about it, "Is this good?" I asked when I was finished mixing.

"Perfect" He said and gave me a smile.

_________

"How did you end up with flour on your face" He laughed wiping my face.

My face felt so heated and I was embarrassed.

I was just a little messy.

"I don't know" I murmured.