Dizzy pt2

Warning: the whole chapter is mature content except a couple paragraphs towards the end so if you're uncomfortable with that, skip it.

This is my first time writing smut and it was hard for me to get out of my comfort zone and do it (I'm happy I did) so please PLEASE be nice and don't be mad if it's not good. (Also it might not be realistic but who cares)

Leo

"Wait, what are you doing?" She asked when I started kissing her lower and sliding off her dress.

I took off her dress and threw it on the floor before going back to kissing her belly.

I want to kiss her everywhere.

I reached the band of her panties and ran my hands on her smooth thighs and separated them, "Can I take this off?" I asked hooking a finger around the band. My lips never left her skin and I kept nibbling on her hip waiting for her to answer.

"I-I don't know-N-no one's ever. I've never-" She trailed off struggling to answer.

"It's okay" I said and kissed her inner thigh, "Tell me, Tess. Do I take it off?"

She stayed silent for a few seconds before taking in a deep breath and saying, "Yes"

I smiled against her hot skin.

I've never seen her so shy.

I don't think anyone else has.

And they never will.

"I'll take it off now" I said and I saw her nodding. She wasn't looking at me. She was looking at the ceiling.

I wish I could see her expression right now.

I lowered her panties and took them off  throwing them where I had thrown the dress.

She immediately put her hands over it and closed her legs to cover it.

"You have to open them if you want me to continue" I said with a smile and put my hands on her knees, "Don't be shy"

She slowly put her hands away but kept her legs closed.

"It's okay" I said and parted her legs. Surprisingly, she let me do that.

I gulped when I could finally see all of her. I was going crazy and I felt dizzy. My c0ck was throbbing in my pants and I felt like I would explode. I'd never been so aroused.

I ran a finger up her slit and she gasped softly.

I had touched her before so I remembered clearly how it felt around my fingers.

How would it feel around my tongue?

"Leo!" She exclaimed in shock and put her fingers through my hair when I kissed her down there.

She pulled on my hair and let out soft sighs as I licked her entrance and tasted her. Her hands pulling my hair and her sweet voice only urged me to do more.

I loved everything about her. Her scent, her taste, the sound of her voice. Everything.

I was growing very impatient and so was my desire to have her, but I needed to be patient for her to enjoy this so I just licked and sucked on her most sensitive spot.

She let out a loud moan and moved a bit against my tongue.

I sighed and murmured to myself, "I'm going crazy"

I could tell she was close because she kept moaning and moving against my tongue wanting more. So I gave her more.

While my mouth was on her most sensitive spot, I used my finger and rubbed her entrance before sliding inside one finger.