As Slow As You Want

Leo

I couldn't get it out of my head. The kiss, the feel of her lips against mine, her taste.

I wanted to kiss her so bad when she was in the car with me, but I didn't want to scare her away. I thought I could just give in to my urges and kiss her once, but I'd fucked up. I'd underestimated my feelings for her and now I couldn't go back and stop myself.

How did she feel about it? Is she thinking about it? What is she doing right now?

Not only had I kissed her, I also knew her secret now and the reason she was involved in this situation and I couldn't let her go now. Not until she was safe and not until I had the people who hurt her suffer.

I was thinking if I should tell Ares or not. Now that I knew that Tessa was definitely not on their side and she probably wanted them to end up how we wanted them to, Ares would make sure she was safe and wouldn't involve her.

Right?

But I couldn't bring myself to tell him.  That guy had some crazy ideas sometimes.

It was two in the morning and I was standing outside her house, waiting for her to reply to my text. People would probably think that's creepy but I had to see her.

I sighed and took out my phone to call her. It rang a few times before she picked up.

"Leo?" She said. She didn't seem like she was asleep before, which was weird because I couldn't see any light from her window and it was also closed.

"Are you home?" I asked having a weird feeling.

She hummed in reply, which wasn't very convincing.

"Open your window then" I said.

There was silence on the other end until I speak up.

"If you don't tell me where you are right now-"

"Why would I?"

"I can easily track you down"

"I-it's none of your business!" 

I knew by the tone of her voice, she was in trouble.

"It's dangerous, Leo"

I couldn't hold back my laughter.

Dangerous.

"What's funny?"

"I can handle it, Tess"

She sighed and told me the location. I quickly got in my car and started driving there.

The place was really dark and secluded. I couldn't believe she wad here alone and would be here alone if I hadn't called her.

What if something happened to her? I would never forgive myself.

"What the fuck-" She turned around and gasped startled by my voice, "-are you doing in a place like this at this hour?" I asked.

She put a hand on her chest, "You scared me"

"Tell me, Tessa"

She looked at me with nervous eyes wandering around and she clasped her hands together, "Well don't be mad but, I've been keeping an eye on the people who killed my mom and-"

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair closing my eyes, "Tessa"

"I've been really careful-"

"Yes! That's why I had to save you twice"

"Twice?"

"Just tell me already"

"This is one of the places they meet"