Breathe

Leo

I hadn't slept in days. I was so worried that something could've happened to her while she was away from me that it took me hours to finally fall asleep. I would just toss and turn and try to focus on something else but no matter what my mind always went back to her.

But now she was here. She was right here in my arms sleeping soundly without a care in the world. As always her presence was enough to make any worry disappear.

She rolled around in my arms and stretched before rolling back around to bury her face in my chest and hug my torso.

I couldn't help but smile.

She's so adorable.

"Are you up?" I asked stroking her messy hair.

How does this girl still manage to look beautiful even with messy hair?

"A few minutes more" She said her voice muffled.

I chuckled and kissed her head wrapping my arms around her tighter, "Okay sweetheart"

I should make breakfast for her while she's resting.

I tried to get up but she tightened her arms around me. I could've left anyway, but since she didn't want me to go I stayed.

"Sweetheart, I need to go make you breakfast" I said trying to get her to let me go.

She rubbed her head on my chest and mumbled, "No"

I didn't even think she was fully awake and aware she was doing this.

I sighed, but I was actually happy she was acting like this. It was so cute that I wanted to squeeze her and kiss her all over, but I restrained myself.

I wrapped her legs around my waist and stood up with her in my arms.

She looked up at me with half opened eyes, "Where are we going?" She asked.

"We are going to take a shower and then I'm going to make breakfast"

"Shower? Together?" She asked.

I smirked, "You don't seem to want to get off me so yes"

She looked at me for a few seconds before saying, "You're right" and dropping her face to my chest again.

So cute.

I want this everyday.

Forever.

I went to the bathroom and made her sit on the counter.

"Do you have a hair tie?" I asked her.

She straightened her hair yesterday so she probably didn't want it washed today.

Well some of the hair got sweaty last night and there were a few curly strands here and there, but still.

"It's in my bag" She mumbled.

I went to get it and when I came back this sleepy girl was already half asleep on the counter.

I shook my head and made her sit straight, "Why are you so sleepy today?" I asked tying her hair up so that it wouldn't get wet.

She glared at me, "Oh I don't know. Maybe because someone didn't let me get any sleep"

I brushed my teeth and then helped her brush hers since she was so tired and tired and then we got in the shower.

"You don't have to do all this, you know" She said as I washed her body.

"You're tired"

"You still don't have to do it. I feel like a spoiled child"