Close To Him

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT!

I will let you know when it starts and when it ends so you can avoid it if you don't want to read it. (As always im not used to writing this so please be nice. thank you!)

Tessa

"Where are we going?" I asked him stroking his hand that was on my thigh. His touch made me shiver and made my skin feel hot, but I ignored it.

"Do you want to go out and eat something and look around or do you want to go to my apartment? We can order and watch movies and cuddle-"

I noticed how his grip on the wheel and on my thigh slightly tightened and he looked noticeably nervous.

Is he nervous about going to his apartment?

Maybe he's shy?

"Let's go to your apartment" I said with a smile.

He let out a soft sigh and looked very relieved as his grip loosened.

Why?

Why doesn't he want to go out? Is something wrong?

"You know what, on second thought I think we should go out first. It's been a while since we did that" I said wanting to find out more.

His grip tightened again and he threw me an odd tight smile.

"Sure. Of course" He said.

What is wrong with him?

Once again, he kept asking questions about my days without him. Some of them were really specific like 'Met any new people these days?' or 'Did any strange number call you or text you?"

I could see he was worried about my safety, but when I asked him if he's nervous about it he smiled and said,

'Of course not. I told you everything is taken care of, didn't I?'

So I let it go.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked as we were walking around in the city. He had a tight grip on my hand, but not too tight. I liked it since it was warm and made me feel safe.

When I was a child I used to get lost in the crowd because I would refuse to hold my mom's hand. She magically appeared in front of me everytime before I could even start crying.

I looked around trying to decide what to eat and my gaze fell on an ice cream shop.

"I want ice cream"

He chuckled, "That's not dinner, Tessie"

"Well that's what I want"

"How about we eat something else first and then get ice cream?" He said stroking my hair with the hand that wasn't holding mine.

"Alright" I agreed since I didn't think ice cream would even fill me up.

I eat a lot.

We ended up getting burgers and then it was finally time to get the ice cream I wanted so badly.

We walked inside the shop and I was shocked to see who was behind the counter.

"Leo!"

Leo looked at him with a horrified expression and ran to him dragging me along.

"Don't attract so much attention" Leo said with a deadly low voice.

"You know I can't do that. I already attract enough attention with my killer looks" He said looking around.

It was true the shop was almost full even though it was nighttime.

"Nate, stop speaking so loudly" Leo whispered.