Dizzy

Leo

"I can't take it anymore, Tess"

My voice came out a little needy, but I didn't care. I was needy. I needed to be closer to her.

Her sweet scent, her beautiful face, her thick lips that I wanted to taste again were all so stimulating to me that I felt dizzy.

"W-what?" She asked.

I wanted to take her hand and drag her out of here right away. I wanted to be alone with her, but I couldn't do that. All this time my feelings were growing stronger for her to the point where I couldn't contain them anymore, but I didn't know if it was the same for her. Maybe she had forgotten about me and I felt like a stranger to her. I didn't want to scare her away.

I extended my hand for her to take, giving her a choice, but I desperately hoped she would take it.

"Come with me. Please" I said.

She looked at it in thought.

Biting her lip.

I'm going crazy.

She hesitantly raised her hand giving me hope, but then crushed that hope by lowering her hand.

"Why should I?"

"Please Tess. If you still feel anything for me, please, come with me" I said closing my eyes trying to suppress my emotions.

I only opened my eyes when I felt something cold touch my hand.

She took my hand.

She took my hand.

She still has feelings for me.

I intertwined our fingers, holding her hand tight and walked away from the crowd hurriedly.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

When I found a corner with no people I stopped and gently put her against the wall, "The party is almost over" I said.

"Yes"

"Come with me" It sounded more like begging and not demanding, but again, I didn't care, I wasn't going to hide my feelings for her anymore.

"To your apartment?" She asked widening her eyes in surprise.

Her expression is so cute.

I lowered my head and nuzzled in her neck, needing her close and hummed in reply.

"You must be crazy" She said trying to sound firm, but I could tell she was nervous by the slight trembling in her voice.

"Yes"

"Come to your senses!" She said cupping my jaw with her hands and making me look at her, but the feel of her soft and small hands on my skin did nothing to calm me down.

"I want my senses to be filled with you"

She looked shocked and asked, "Are you drunk?"

"I haven't had one drop of alcohol tonight" I said.

It was the truth.

"It doesn't look like it"

"Come with me, Tessie" I pleaded.

"Stop it" She said and looked down in embarrassment.

"Look at me and be honest, do you want to come with me?" I said looking right into her eyes.

She looked into my eyes and then looked down, "Yes" She mumbled, but I heard it clearly.

"Really?" I asked. I needed to be sure she really wanted to come with me.