Author's Note

And with that the series is done!

I actually am kind of sad that it's over because I wrote the first book years ago and I honestly didn't expect it to become so big. I wasn't even planning to write books about Leo and Nate, but here we are.

I've bonded with these characters so much over the years and I love them very much and I have to admit, out of all the books, this one is my favourite.

I had to think a lot about their relationship and their emotions to write this book. I wanted it to be deep and I wanted it to have meaning and I hope you can see that as you're reading this book. I also had to go back to the other books a lot of times to keep it accurate.

I wanted to say that, just like actual people, these characters are imperfect so sometimes they make stupid decisions. they overreact. They get swayed by emotions. They do stupid things and regret them right away. Just like people do sometimes.

I'd like to have your thoughts on this book. It holds a special place in my heart because it's probably the last one in the series, it's something I worked hard for and it's a book I tried many new things with like writing smut, writing about a relationship who is very on and off and just other new things.

I am honestly almost in tears writing this and you might think I'm overreacting, but you can't imagine how much I've bonded with these characters and how special they are for me so I'm both happy and sad that this is ending.

As always I wanted to thank you, the people who read this and the people who comment and vote. I want you to know that I am so so thankful and that I read EVERY SINGLE ONE of your comments on all my books (of course I'm grateful even if you don't comment) but the people who do are special to me because they help me with feedback and they keep me motivated.

I will DEFINITELY write bonus chapter for this so let me know what you'd like to see.

Love you, stay safe and see you next time <3