Bonus Chapter

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT.

Leo

"You're finally getting married!" Nate exclaimed holding his son , Kai, in his arms.

Kai was almost one years old.

We were all inside my office. Nate and Ares brought the kids that day because they wanted to play together.

"Yes, it's been two years since you proposed" Ares said.

"Tessa wanted everything to be perfect. She's very excited too" I said looking down. I couldn't hide my smile. I was so filled with joy I could burst.

"Daddy!"

We all turned out head towards the cute voice. Belle was standing outside the room looking inside.

"Hey baby" Ares smiled andsaid softly. She ran into his arms and he kissed her cheek, "Where are your brothers?" He asked.

Belle had a soft spot for her mom so Ares was very happy whenever Belle ran to him.

"We're playing hide and seek" She said slowly. She was still young so she struggled with speaking. She was about three, "But I don't want to play I wanted to see Kai"

"Aw why don't you tell them?" Nate asked sitting down so Belle could see Kai up close.

Kai smiled and reached his arms out to Belle.

"They never let me! They get mad and-"

"Here you are!"

Aidan and Alexander stomped inside.

"Why do you always want to see Kai? He's just an annoying baby" Alexander asked picking her up.

"Hey!" Nate yelled holding Kai to his chest, but they ignored him.

In reality they got along really well with Kai. They just didn't want their sister to get along with him for some reason.

"Am a baby too" Belle said stubbornly crossing her arms.

"But you're not annoying" Alexander said with a soft smile and kissed her forehead.

Ares watched them with a huge smile on his face and didn't interfere.

"You don't want to play with us now that Kai is here. It hurts, sister" Aidan said pouting and pretending to be sad

Yep, Nate definitely taught him that.

Ares and I both gave Nate a look to see him smiling proudly.

"No! I don't want you to hurt" She said, her eyes filling with tears.

"Then you have to play with us only" He said crossing his arms and Alexander nodded.

What's with these kids and their jealousy?

"No!" Belle yelled stomping her foot.

Aidan and Alexander looked at each other then Aidan started sniffling sadly and then finally started sobbing and crying.

"Wait! Okay! I'll play with you!" Belle said moving her hands in the air.

"Yay!" Aidan said with a smile on his face, his crying now completely gone and kissed her cheek.

"You like drawing. Let's go draw, okay?" Alexander told her, still holding her in his arms and started walking out the room

"No! I don't want to draw! it's boring!" Aidan yelled running after them.

Kai started crying as soon as Alexander and Belle left and Nate took a couple seconds to calm him down.

"Did you teach Aidan that trick? You did the same to me when we were kids!" Ares yelled at Nate.