| 48 |

Scared that I will kill the one person who stood by me. Through thick and thin.

Who cared enough to chase me through the waves crashing over us.

Scared that I will be the cause of such destruction.

• • •

I smoothed down the small skirt walking down the hallway, following the smell of garlic and red sauce

I had peeked a glance down the hallway when Yoongi came to tell me it was almost ready. He was is a dress shirt still with black jeans, way dressier than my sweatpants, so I changed.

Now I was in one of the trios rap tshirts and a black flowy skirt Taehyung got me. He said that the light creams in it would look nice with my newly died blonde hair.

Jimin had helped me do it, also touching up Yoongi's and him selves roots, so we could all match our blonde hair. It wasn't perfect but I loved it, the blonde... i've never seen myself with that color hair.

Yoongi stood with his back to me, fiddling with the ring on his pointer finger as he looked around the kitchen and dining room.

The lights were dimmed, candles on the counter and table with the curtains wide open so we could see the city lights.

"Tonight's a pretty night," I said softly not to startle him but Yoongi still whipped his head around, grinning when he saw me. His eyes followed down his Ddaeng shirt to the skirt and then the socks on my feet.

"Sorry.. Didn't feel like wearing heels,"

"It's okay, I like you without them more.. Grayson you look beautiful" He stepped to me, pulling me into a kiss and I grinned, our lips barely touching from both of our smiles.

The feeling in my chest was overwhelming my senses, his light touch on my waist sent flutters down my spine and I swear my legs were about to give up.

"I like doing that," I mumbled as he pulled away, hand leading me to the table by the window.

"Like doing what?" He asked, eyes focused directly on me.