|39|

I leaned back against the counter watching him walk up the stairs, a smile on his face and I stood stunned

I leaned back against the counter watching him walk up the stairs, a smile on his face and I stood stunned. That didn't... happen. I imagined it, right?

He rounded the corner and I laughed, surprised at what just happened. What do I do? Walk back upstairs like nothing happened? He just, what?!

I took a sip of the water and after a few minutes of overthinking, walked back upstairs, my unease covered by the fact I was unable to contain my smile.

"What is up with you two?" Jungkook asked as I sat down and I leaned into him grinning, the butterfly's in my stomach fluttering around.

"Oh nothing, just.. you know... something good," I rest my head on the back of the couch and sighed looking over at Yoongi who was watching the movie, a smile back on my face.

"Like what?" He asked, eyes not leaving his computer screen. I shrugged and Jimin looked up at me making a giddy face.

"What, did you two kiss or something?" Jimin asked, the joke obvious in his voice but I stayed silent, looking up at the movie.

"Grayson!" Jimin yelled, jumping over Jungkooks legs to me. I ignored him and tried to hide my smile, telling him to shush but he didn't listen.

"Really?!" He yelled and I laughed pushing him away from me. Jungkook looked up at me, his face blank but something in his eyes told me something wasn't right. I frowned at him but Jimin pulled me up before I could say anything.

"Min Yoongi stand up right now!"

My face heated up as he looked up at Jimin with a bored face, not looking at me. Uh oh. Was I not supposed to say something?! Did he regret it? Was it bad?! I leaned back against Jimin as he shook me from my shoulders.

Yoongi slowly stood up and the lights turned on.

"What is going on now?"Jin asked pausing the movie. Namjoon was sleep in one of the chairs, Taehyung was watching us, wrapped up in a blanket beside Hobi.

"Yoongi attacked Gray downstairs when no one was with them!" Jimin yelled and I tried to put my hands over his mouth to stop him but, Jin was already up and Jimin had gotten away.

"Attacked?! What? Are you hurt?" I know my face had to be redder than a tomato at this point and Hobi checked around my body to see if I was hurt. Could this get any more embarrassing!?

"No dummy he attacked her with his," he made a kissing noise and I fell back into a chair covering my face.