|28|

⚠️ warning!! there is talk about self harm, EDs, and mental health problems in this chapter⚠️

 I woke up to the soft beating of the heart monitor, one I have heard many times before and immediately choked

My eyes were glossed over but I vaguely could make out doctors and nurses. They pulled the tube out of my throat and I coughed.

"Wher- where am-" I rasped out, trying to talk but the doctor to my left interrupted me his hand held out to stop me.

"Don't try to talk. You are in the hospital, your lungs filled with fluid. Your husband had said you and friends were running when you couldn't breathe, correct?"

My throat felt tight as I tried to keep my breathing steady. I could see the 7 boys in the hallway, all peeking in watching me. Yoongi looked horrible but the nurse wouldn't let them in, her small body was holding the door shut.

I nodded and he continued.

"We has to preform a Thoracentesis. We had to put a needle in your lungs to get the fluid out. You have GIST correct?"

A tear rolled down my cheek as I nodded again. I could see Yoongi and Jungkook the best. All of them still in the wrinkled suits, swollen eyes and solemn faces.

"And from you charts it is past treatment. Have you spoken to your regular doctor about what comes next?" I didn't answer and just looked at Yoongi, the doctor followed my train of eyesight and gestured for the nurses to let them in.

Yoongi burst in and was immediately at my side holding my hand. Taehyung followed, his eyes filled with tears. The others trickled in and the doctors eyes widened at the boys.

Jimin stood in the door frame, not quite looking at me, his eyes almost swollen shut. I looked down at what he was looking at and his hand was wrapped with a bandage.

I looked up at Jin who shook his head. They managed to stay quiet as the doctor spoke again.

"Um. Who here is her Husband?"

They all looked down at Yoongi who was crouched down holding my hand, and he straightened up," Not her husband. Just emergency contact,"

The doctor nodded looking back down at the chart.

"Grayson Rae. Suffers from untreatable GIST correct?" me and yoongi both nodded. "Have you been to your regular scheduled doctor to talk about what comes next?"

"No sir. We were on a trip, the appointment is tomorrow."

"I will call and see if he can make it here. Grayson you are doing okay now. I would like to hold you here for another day just to watch you okay? Mr..?"

"Min. But you can call me Yoongi,"

"Yoongi can I speak to you outside. I have some papers to sign."