|8|

"So. Care to explain why you are my guardian?"

                               •          •          •

I sat down watching Yoongi look anywhere but at me. His face clouded with guilt and embarrassment. For a split second I felt bad and considered dropping the topic but somehow I just couldn't find a reason why I should be sorry.

"Yoongi?"

He looked up at me and sat down in his chair just slightly meeting my eyes.

"Well the other night I asked Joon to call the hospital and see if you needed any medication or anything.. because well I didn't know.. i mean you didn't mention..." he started mumbling and I questioned if he realized what he had did.

"You do realize now you have to deal with my dead body right?"

He finally completely looked up at me, eyes wide and mouth open. I don't understand why he would take me in, let along be my emergency contact.

"Well.. I mean I don't really want to think about that, but yeah. I was going to tell you but it never seemed to come up." He apologize again but I wasn't paying attention.

How did I meet him again? He takes me in, takes me to his friends, shows me his work, and now is my emergency contact.

"Do you want something from me?" I stood up towering over him. He looked up confused shaking his head.

"No. I don't want anything?? Why?"

I threw my hands up shrugging,"I don't know! You've led me sleep in your bed, shared your clothes, fed me, took me to meet your friends, your work. Why? Why do that?"

He stood up putting his hands on my shoulders looking into my eyes.

"Look not to make myself look better but i'm just a nice guy." He grinned at me with his gummy smile.

I laughed lightly but wasn't convinced enough. He noticed my hesitation and pulled me in for a hug.

"If i'm being honest my mom has cancer. She has lived with it for the past few years but time is catching up on her. When I saw you on the bench crying you reminded me of her... so I walked up to you." He pulled back from the hug looking me in the eyes.

"I don't regret that decision okay?"

I nodded and leaned into his neck, he pulled me in tighter after a second.

"I'm sorry about your mom.."

He nodded into my hair. I could tell he wasn't normally a hugger so I pulled away, even if I didn't want to, and sat back down.

"I have a few more things to do real quick then we can go shopping for an outfit, Taehyung has it already planned out," he said with a eye roll making me grin, "and then we can go to dinner with everyone else. That is if your up for it."