|16|

⚠️ 🚨WARNING TALK OF SELF HARM AND SCARS🚨⚠️

I squeezed Yoongi's hand tighter as I took a step forward. Jimin and Taehyungs giggles were blocked from my head as I looked out at the view. Tears filled my eyes.

"You still with us?" Namjoon asked and I nodded smiling.

"This was not what I was expecting," I laughed out letting go of Yoongi's hand and walking closer.

We were looking up on a cliff that led right down into the water. In front of me was a beach that was right beside the side of the cliff. It was breathtaking. But that was not what caught me.

There were two picnic tables that were under a tent with lights and a sign on it that said:

'Welcome To The Friendship of a Lifetime Gray'

Tears were in my eyes as I looked on the table where 8 bracelets where. I turned and looked at the boys who were all grinning. Yoongi gestured for me to walk over and I swear it took everything in me not to bawl.

"We all made them!!" Taehyung said as I picked them up.

"I mostly did," Hobi pouted and I smiled hugging him and Taehyung both.

"Thank you guys so much

"Thank you guys so much. Your going to make me cry.." I said half laughing half crying. They smiled back and I went and gave all of their bracelets to them and hugged them.

I saved Yoongi's for last and gave him a big hug, feeling sorry for being so mad last night. He returned the hug and I sniffed.

"Sorry I got tears on your shirt."

"It wouldn't be the first time,"

I laughed and put my purple bracelet on. I've never had really close friends and honestly I'm surprised they actually read through all of my notebook and saw that I wanted friendship bracelets. I guess I would have to get used to being surprised.

"I hate seeing you cry Gray!" Jin said pulling me into a hug and wiping my tears. Laughing Jimin and Taehyung joined the hug and soon all 8 of us where in a group hug.

"I am squished!!" Namjoon whined.

"Me too.."

"Let's get into the water. It's hot" Jungkook said taking his shoes off. Everyone took off their shoes and ran to the edge of the water leaving me and Yoongi alone.

"Thank you.."

"It was Hoseoks idea for the bracelets." He said sheepishly.