|21|

"What kind of music do you listen to?" Jin asked scrolling through the radio stations

"What kind of music do you listen to?" Jin asked scrolling through the radio stations. He had said the small town at the bottom of the mountain was a 20minute drive and since the air was still cool he was going to roll the windows down.

The wind was blowing my hair every which way so I pulled it up in a messy bun while answering his question.

"Um I don't know.. I haven't really got the chance to listen to much music,"

He exaggerated a gasp and put his hand on his heart, eyes wide, looking from me to the road and back to me," You don't listen to music?!"

"No I do... its just whatever is playing in the hospitals or in stores."

He made a face at me, a mix of sympathy and disbelief, and pointed to his glove box," There are CDs in there, pick one out and we can listen to it. They are all good."

I pulled it open and pulled out all kinds of CDs reading the names of songs and artists, there were over 40 in there. 4 particular ones caught my eye.

"Is this..."

He glanced over and nodded, "Yoongi, Namjoon, and Hoseok? Yep."

Smiling I opened the case. Printed on the front of the CD was a picture of the three, something I wasn't expecting as they had dyed hair.

"Put that CD in, they are better than most everyone else in there

"Put that CD in, they are better than most everyone else in there."

When Namjoon said they rap I expected something small, like they were okay at it and just did it for fun, but from the look at the picture on the CD and Jin talking about them.... it looks serious.

"Skip to 3, you can get a good look at how good they are. It's called Ddaeng."

I skipped to 3 and immediately a catchy tune came on and Jin started to dance funny, shaking his head and flapping his arms.

As soon as they started rapping my breath caught and I gasped, shocked, looking at Jin. He laughed seeing my expression and nodded. The song just kept getting better and better as it went on, once it got to Namjoon... the stutters... the whole song.. I was almost sad when it ended.

"Just a little side thing they do?! They should go on world tours!!"

I'm kind of upset I have know them for more than a week now and didn't know about this. More surprised than upset but I can't believe Yoongi didn't say anything about it.

"They have concerts on the weekends, small ones but they always get sold out. Taehyung and Jimin starting selling merch for them because so many people were asking for it."

"Um I want some of their merch and I want to go to one of their concerts!!"

Jin laughed nodding his head as he skipped to another song, just as great, if not better than the last. He told me all about how they write songs and have all kinds of offers to go to big companies but don't want to, because they want to keep their sound... and who they are.

"Okay but when we get back I need to hear a live performance. Do you think they will??" I asked, completely astonished by them. Now that I think about it.. I need autographs and lots and lots of pictures so later after they get huge, from my grave I can say I knew them.

"After coffee and some persuasion I'm sure they will, especially if you smile pretty," He nudged my arm and I blushed smiling out the window.

The rest of the ride he told me about good music and we listened to a bunch of artists, I also learned he could play the guitar, something he promised to show me later. He also promised to get me a t-shirt and other merchandise from the rap line.

"Remind me to pull out the rest of their CDs and some of all 7 of us when we get back."

Turning and glaring at him I hit him," All of you all sing and rap?! Like together.. on CDS?! Why didn't you say anything till just now!!?"

He grinned shrugging," Didn't think it was important."

"Not important?! Jin!!" I laughed rolling my eyes. Now that I thought about it Jungkook did say he sung and Taehyung sounded really good in the car the other day. Even Jimin sang too good for me not to get suspicious.

"Hey... I'm glad you came with me this morning. This ride would have been really boring without you," I smiled and we both blushed.

"Thanks for inviting me, if not I would be at home dying from boredom and the sound of Yoongi snoring,"

At that he laughed. Everyone knew Jin was like a big brother, the mom of the group, but it was nice to see him being himself without the others, being much more talkative. He was a nice guy.

We pulled into a parking lot with very little cars, parking the truck right in front of the store.

"Okay.. lets go get some food.."

                               •          •          •Hello💜 Sorry for a short chapter and not updating lately

Hello💜 Sorry for a short chapter and not updating lately... I have been on vacation but I'm back now so regular updates are coming back.

Also if you don't listen to BTS you should go check them out!! EVERY song is amazing!!