|18|

"Now the fun part. Getting down,"

                               •          •          •

I started to walk the way we came, down the cliff, when I felt a hand grab mine.

"That's not how you get down.." Jungkook said, looking slightly guilty. I looked around at the trees before looking back at him confused. It had got colder since the sun had gone down and I was ready to curl up under a blanket and eat some food.

"How else are we getting down??"

Now he looked really guilty. He turned away from me and looked out at the water. The now dark, cold water.

"Oh hell no," I said slapping him softly and glaring at him,"Jungkook!! Why didn't you say anything?!"

"I asked if you were scared of heights!!" He said almost trying to convince me to make it right.

"Oh my god. I'm going to die tonight. I have no more days left. This is it. It was nice know you I guess."

I was pacing on a cliff that this man wanted me to jump off of, scared out of my mind. The water was pitch black now that the sun had gone down and who knew what kind of sharks and animals were down there ready to eat me.

"Gray! It's okay. We do it all the time. The waters deep enough, no rocks, little current. We jump and just swim to shore."

I felt like crying. Swimming?! Jumping?! Falling!! I should have thought this through. Why else would you climb up a cliff for fun??

"We could go down the cliff but it's dangerous, steep and dark. We can jump together. Quick and easy."

My hair was going to turn grey by the time these boys were done with me, they stressed me out too much.

Looking down to the water back at Jungkook back to the water and then glaring at Jungkook I threw my hands up.

"Okay.." I said finally even though every fiber in my body screamed no. He smiled.

"Okay." We walked to the edge and he took my hand and squeezed it. My legs were shaking and as soon as we got with the others I was going to beat this man up. Oh and Taehyung, Yoongi, and Jin all for not warning me.

"We jump on three, swim to the right." He squeezed my hand and smiled, I'm sure trying to be reassuring but my stomach clenched.

"You got it Gray."