|5|

I woke up to a head pushing down on my chest and a body in between my legs

I woke up to a head pushing down on my chest and a body in between my legs. When I looked down Yoongi was laying on top of me. His sleepy face was squished right in my neck and his hair sticking out everywhere.

Reaching down I ran my hands through it smoothing the hair down. At first, to be honest I was worried he was going to be a murderer or something but the past few days have been the best days of my life. Even with all the bad news.

His eyes opened up slowly and my hand that was going through his hair froze. He looked up at me in confusion and then nodded closing his eyes again snuggling back into my chest.

I watched him for a second to see if he was going to wake up. He was still asleep even as my stomach rumbled, I hadn't eaten since early last night. As he snuggled into me I, uncomfortably, stayed still, trying my best not to move.

I jumped as he suddenly rolled off of me and onto his back.

"Did you sleep okay?" he asked stretching. I nodded and got up from the bed opening the windows curtains, doing anything to beat the awkwardness.

Touching my tender tattoo I looked out onto the early morning city. You could see so far from so high up. He came up behind me and slightly nudged me and walked out of the room. I followed after him down the hall.

The morning light fell into his home perfectly and I watched him as he hit the coffee pot rubbing his puffy eyes. With a laugh I walked out on the balcony and sat outside watching as the streets slowly started to fill up with people.

I looked out and saw a teenager and her mom come out of a coffee shop down the street. I wish i had had the opportunity to have that life. A good long life with a good relationship with my family.

I could imagine what my life could have been like. Me coming home on the weekends from college with my friends and my mom making me a big dinner and sending me texts everyday.  Going to slumber parties and early morning coffee dates before class with my brother. That would be the dream life for me.

I sipped on the coffee that Yoongi had brought out. Honestly if this is how i would life my last few months it wouldn't be so bad.

I glanced over at the boy across from me and he was looking to me.

"Whatcha thinking about??" He asked scooting his chair closer to mine.

"Just about my mom. A normal life? I don't know. Sometimes i daydream or come up with story's in my head. Sorry... It's stupid."

He shook his head at me.

"It's not stupid. I do it all the time."

We sipped our coffee just listening to the city sounds. Nothing said after that. I closed my eyes when he stood up.

"I want you to properly meet my friends. They aren't always touchy and drunks like last night. I really think you would like them." he smiled a gummy smile at me.