| Special Update |

Please read this!!
I am in such shock that My List has reached this many people.. like I actually don't know what to say but thank you. I am not the best at updating lately and I realize that this does upset many and I apologize. I am going to start finishing this story.. only a few more chapters left and I hope that everyone enjoys this story as much as I do.

I do want to say that I am very thankful for everyone who still sticks around and reads My List even with my late updates. We are reaching the end of Gray and Yoongi's story and I can say there will only be around 20 more chapters before the end of their story.

This is my first big work on Wattpad so thank you for everything!! I love you all!!

• • •

"Yes I know I need to get it done. It's not something I can just come up with overnight though!"

Pacing back and forth I fixed my glasses that sat on the tip of my nose, the man on the other end talking my ear off.

His voice was this weird scratchy sound and it just never caught my attention.. expecially when I looked over and caught the most beautiful girl I have ever saw looking around.

Her brown hair was in tangles down her back and as I looked closer, tears streamed down her face. But even as she was crying there was this.. beauty to her. She had a sharp face but soft eyes, lips small but perfect.

"But Yoongi you have known about this for months. I don't care what you do to find inspiration just please find it! We need this song before the end of the month or I can promise you.. this contract is over ."

The beeping of the call ending brought me back to life and I looked down at my phone. There was a few missed calls and texts but I couldn't focus on them, all I saw was the girl now throwing up on the ground.

Rushing over I pulled out a tissue from my coat pocket, holding it out to her as she sat up. Her hair was knotted around her neck, eyes swollen and there were red splotches along her cheeks and neck.

"Here. Wipe off your face with this." I said as soft as I could to not startle her. She still flinched but looked up, taking the tissue from my hand. I slowly sat down beside her, a good foot away so she had space.

She blew her nose, while taking deep breathes, tears still sliding down her face.

"Thanks,"

I nodded, giving a small smile. She pulled on her sweatshirt before swiping her tears away and sniffling.

I reached into my pocket again and pulled out a piece of gum, giving it to her as well.

"This too. I'm sure that," I gestured behind us to the grass where she threw up,"does not taste good."

I watched her hesitate, eyes looking over me before taking it and popping it into her mouth. After that she didn't meet my eyes again, looking everywhere but me.

She kept playing with her sleeves, wiping silent tears away. I wanted to say something, ask what was wrong or if there was anything I could do but I didn't want to come off as a creep.

Im sure she already thought I was some guy trying to find another body.

She interrupted my thoughts with a deep breath, "Thank you but you didn't have to do that."

It took me back. Why would I just walk by someone obviously upset.. obviously needed some kind of help ?

"I couldn't just leave a crying girl alone." I said as soft as I could,"May I ask why you are crying and well... throwing up though??"