|41|

"Hey Yoongi, can I borrow your phone?"

I watched as he looked up at me from the piano for the first time in awhile. He stretched his back and nodded pointing to his desk on the other side of the room.

"It's in the top drawer. Passcode is 061313,"

I nodded standing up to grab it. The drawer was hard to open but I got it and pulled his phone out.

"061313?" I asked typing in the numbers.

"Yeah,"

I went to his contacts to find Jungkook and Jimins number, to thank them for today as he played the full song on the piano.

"It sounds really good Yoons," I said once he stopped. He had been working hard on it for the past hour and a half, writing lyrics as well as the melody. I liked watching him work, how calm and neat he was.

Yoongi turned to me, a small smile on his face and he grabbed the edge of my jacket pulling me to him.

"Sorry, I got caught up didn't I?"

He made a face and I smiled shaking my head.

"Your good, I like listening to you play. Keep working im just going to call Jimin,"

I pulled back but he caught my arm pulling me once again to him, only this time it was further down and on his lips. The phone fell between us and I slowly sat down, kissing him back.

He was gentle with it, a slow burn, but I liked it.

"I'll pack up while you call them, we can get something out to eat if you would like," His eyes twinkled as his thumb tickled my hip.

The breathless way I felt right now scared me but I smiled, nodding. He stood up as I walked out, packing up his things.

I just made all of our lives so much more complicated....

• • •

"Why doesn't Namjoon live around the rest of you all? He is constantly coming over and to his job, why not just move here?" I asked taking off my jacket, my side had gotten a slight ache and was making my body heat up.

Yoongi sat down in front of me, a smile bright on his face.

"Because his little sister lives with him and her school is already far enough from their house. "

I frowned.

"He has a sister?"

Yoongi nodded.

"Well since today is apparently all about our siblings, how many are there?"

He made a face before holding up his hand.