|22|

"My head hurts

"My head hurts..." Taehyung groaned plopping down on a stool beside Jimin and Yoongi. I passed a mug to him and Jin poured the coffee along with two pills.

"Mine does too. Why did I drink so much?" Jimin whined hitting his head on the counter. Yoongi sipped his coffee watching everyone quietly. He was awake when me and Jin got back, already making more coffee and reading.

"Well next time don't drink a whole bottle of wine by yourself," Jin scolded from across the counter. We had gotten all the groceries and some donuts this morning, talking and singing. Only Yoongi was up when we got back and since then, only Jimin and Taehyung have gotten up.

"Goo Morning..." A groggy voice said shuffling into the kitchen.

Well now Jungkook too.

"Good morning. Sleep good?" I asked him hopping up on the counter beside Yoongi, almost accidentally spilling his coffee.

"I might have if these two drunks didn't decide to have a slumber party in my room last night,"

Taehyung pointed at himself with a frown, his hair falling into his eyes,"Me?!"

"Yes!" he growled glaring at the two, "You and Jimin come walking in singing and dancing while I was asleep. Woke me up and then proceeded to get sick and then passed out on my bed."

I laughed as Jimin nodded and sipped his coffee," I was wondering why I woke up, mostly naked with Taehyung in your bed."

"Gross.." Jin teased making a stink face. From how chill Jimin and Taehyung was about it, I'm sure it isn't the first time this has happened. Jimin messes Jungkooks hair apologizing and Taehyung grinned.

"I'm going to wake up everyone else. It's already nine we need to get ready to go." Yoongi announced, downing the rest of his coffee.

"The soup is almost ready," Jin told him and Jimin walked over tasting it and giving a thumbs up.

"Wait I'll go with," I hopped off the counter and walking with Yoongi. I hadn't gotten a chance to tell Yoongi about this morning yet and I was dying to tease him about him not telling me.

Namjoon was already walking down the stairs when we got there and I stopped him and Yoongi.

"Guess what I found out this morning?"

Joon froze rubbing his eyes and frowning. I looked at Yoongi who shook his head," What?"

"You guys have CDs... and merchandise with your faces on them!"

Namjoon groaned and Yoongi rolled his eyes, blushing, and started to walk up the stairs.

"Wait!! Where are you going?" I laughed as he took two steps at a time.

"Away from a crazy fan!" He yelled turning and grinning at me before going to wake Hobi up.

I laughed at him and looked back at Namjoon who had his eyes closed, I don't think he heard anything that was said.