|38|

"Jungkook how does this tie on my neck?" I asked, yelling from the hallway bathroom

"Jungkook how does this tie on my neck?" I asked, yelling from the hallway bathroom. They had picked out the most complex shirt to give me. I've already spent the last 15 minutes trying to figure out how to just pull it on without it falling off.

"Unlock the door,"

I held the top of the shirt up to cover me and opened the door. Jungkook started grinning as he stepped in.

"Turn around. You twist it around the straps on the back and tie it around your neck." He said as he took the long strings from me. I felt him start to do something on my back, his fingers were cold.

"That makes no sense."

He laughed and I watched him in the mirror. It was a light top with a navy blue skirt, the color almost matching Jungkooks undershirt. I heard Taehyung yelling from outside and sighed.

I hate fighting, but I had being awkward even more. Taehyung had avoided me any time I tried to talk to him, even with others around.

I knew I had to talk to Yoongi about it first but Jungkook and Taehyung were close, maybe he would know what got into him? I could ask Kook first..

"There. I think you are supposed to wear boots with it? Ask Taehyung."

I would, if he would talk to me...

He gave me a smile and walked out of the bathroom. I brushed my hair out carefully and looked at the skirt. I'm not exactly a dressy, girly girl but I did like this outfit.

"Jin!"

Walking out of the bathroom I bumped into Hoseok who was buttoning up his shirt. He wiggled his eyebrows making a face and yelled for Jin again, all while poking my cheek.

Everyone was either in the living room or kitchen so I sat down and watched everyone else get ready. Yoongi made a face at me as Jungkook was doing something to his shirt making me roll my eyes playfully.

Jimin was dancing around the main couch while Taehyung was trying to do something to his hair, the chaos funnily normal to me now.

"You look pretty Gray," Jin said from behind me and I smiled up at him. His purple hair looked good.

"Thanks. You look very handsome," He smiled and sat down beside me putting his arm on my shoulder.

"What about me Gray?" Jimin yelled from across the room. I gave a thumbs up as he posed against the wall, Taehyung still chasing after him. I was still in lower spirits from the thought of my hair falling out but the guys have been trying hard to lift me up, Jimin, Jungkook, and Yoongi especially.