|40|

(okay i don't know why but this gif just makes me soft hehe)

      • • •

"I need help,"

I sighed and sat the bags down, head spinning. Jungkook walked over and picked up the heavy bag from me, his eyes not meeting my own. I had to give him and everyone space so as he walked away I didn't follow.

Yoongi had work this morning and after a long conversation with Jin left me with Jimin and Jungkook for the day. After last night and this morning everything was just.... awkward and I don't know what to do about it.

I thought about talking to Jimin or something about it but I was afraid he might say something and make it worse. No offense to him though. I watched as the two checked out, both quietly scanning the food.

"Gray we need another jug of milk!" Jimin said as he scanned the different foods.

I nodded, turning around to find the milk.

After an hour of sitting on the couch Jimin wanted to bake, which actually sounded fun. But when we went into his pantry... he had nothing to use. So now we are at the only store around here getting everything we might need to bake.

The milk was on the opposite side of the store in the fridge so I walked as fast as my little body would let me.

"Grayson hurry!!" Jimin yelled again and I walked faster, huffing from the aches.

"Im trying!"

There were two options when I got there so I grabbed both and turned around, jogging back to the counter as fast as I could. A cart came out of an isle, almost hitting me and I paused, walking around.

"Sorry,"

I started to walk away but they called out.

"Gray Bear?"

I froze, my heart tearing out of my chest and a sudden wave of nausea ran through me. The milk suddenly weighed more than me and I stumbled.

"Gray are you okay?" Jungkook walked up and steadied me by my waist. I hadn't been able to look behind me but with Jungkooks support I looked up and into my eyes.

The twin color, shape, and size of my own. His nose was sharper than I remember, hair color was darker, he even looked shorter, but those eyes. Those eyes were the same.

"It's is you!" He breathed reaching out to me but Jungkook pulled me behind him, still steadying me.

"What is taking you two so lon- um what.. is going on?" Jimin walked up behind us and I pleaded my eyes at him.

"Look man I don't know who you are or what you are doing with my little sister but let go and give her to me."

My brother stepped to me again and I grabbed Jungkooks arm and Jimin, even though he was shorter than E, stepped in front of me too.