|3|

The man screamed right into my face and I jumped, hitting my hip on the counter I was trapped in by

The man screamed right into my face and I jumped, hitting my hip on the counter I was trapped in by. He looked me up and down as I tried to find a place to get away.

"Who are you?" He asked, voice loud in my ear. Yoongi pulled him back away from me and sat down on one of the bar stools, sitting his head in his hands.

"Jin, I told you right now was not a good time to hang out."

I walked out of the kitchen and over by the table, they three men watched me and I felt awkward. This was a mistake. I shouldn't have gone with Yoongi.

"Hyung you never told me you had a girlfriend,"

I looked over at Yoongi confused as the boy took a step closer to me, they all stood there watching me.

"Leave her alone Taehyung, shes not my girlfriend,"

I awkwardly smiled, pulling my hands out of the pockets to wave. The taller one stepped forward, holding his hand out.

"Hi, I'm Taehyung." He shook my hand and smiled. He had a cute box smile, like a little kids. It was pretty contagious.

Someone smacked the back of his head when a minute later he was still shaking my hand. I glanced over at Yoongi who was whispering something to Jin.

"Taehyung let go of her hand! Bro be nice to the girl,"

The guy who had smacked the boy-Taehyung stepped up and held his hand out smiling at me.

"I'm Jimin

"I'm Jimin. Nice to meet you."

I smiled at him and realized he was short. Standing beside Taehyung made him look even shorter. Like he was only a few inches taller than me.

"Uh i'm Gray,"

Taehyung cocked his head and looked down at me,"Like the color?"