|44|

I knew it was time to go by Jungkooks bouncy leg, he was trying to find the right time to tell his mom we were leaving after just 45 minutes of being there

She was scrolling through all the pictures on her phone, we just got to Jungkook's third birthday. I'd seen his butt more times than I can count and it was quite funny how many memories she has of his bath time she has on her phone.

I made eye contact with him, gesturing to his mom and he sighed standing up and taking her hand. At first she pushed him off, still showing me pictures on her phone but when he took her hand again I think she knew what was going on.

"Already?" She asked, obviously hurt. Jungkook pulled her into a hug, making a face at me and I smiled at him.

"You better bring her around more often. I like her,"

He nodded holding his moms head into his chest, "I will bring Gray back."

She pulled back and took my hand, giving me a hug but looking at her son, "Promise?"

"I'll make sure he does," I said giving her a big smile. She squeezed my hand before walking us to the front door of her restaurant. I took one last look out of the glass window before going back into the lobby area we came in through.

Walking out I looked at everything, trying to
remember this trip the best I can, in case it's my last.

"It was so nice meeting you!" Jungkook's mom said as we walked out, Jungkook turning around and giving her one last hug.

I gave her a small smile and let Jungkook lead me out of the restaurant. He gave a small sigh, smiling down at me.

"She really likes you,"

My heart kind of sank. I loved that she liked me, that I was excepted by a mother of such a good boy.. but I hated that I probably would never see her again.

It felt bittersweet. But I didn't tell Jungkook that.

"I'm glad. She was very nice,"

He gave me a bigger grin pulling me into the elevator.

"Don't want to carry me again?" I asked cheekily, shoving my shoulder into his arm. He shook his head pushing the button.

"I would love to carry you," He winked," But it we aren't on such a tight schedule now so we can take our time,"

I rolled my eyes leaning against the wall. My reflection in the door was slightly blurry but I could see my purple hair in the two braids, Maggie did.

My roots were already growing back even though it has barely been a week since we dyed it.

"Can we dye my hair again?" I ask looking up at Jungkook.

He frowns down at me, eyeing my hair.

"Why?"

I shrugged looking back at the door, "Just to have a change. Soon it will be too thin and I will just have to cut it off."