|25|

Leaning over closer to Namjoon I eyed the menu, it was all fancy letters and big long words

Leaning over closer to Namjoon I eyed the menu, it was all fancy letters and big long words. I whispered," What food should I get here?"

He looked at me and made a face like 'I have no idea." I laughed and read over the menu once again. He also picked up a menu and leaned over to Jin, probably asking the same question. I felt bad for whoever was paying, even the water cost more than 5 dollars.

A finger tapped my menu and I looked up to meet two very soft brown eyes," That is something you might like,"

Yoongi gave me a half grin and looked down at the menu reading it over. Across the table I could hear Jimin and Taehyung whispering my name but I dramatically ignored them once I saw them pointing to Yoongi with a heart.

I rolled my eyes and smiled down at the menu, reading what Yoongi had picked out,"What is it?"

He shrugged," I have no clue but I got it last time I was here and it was good,"

A waiter walked up and filled our wine glasses, not even bothering to check IDs. He winked at me while he poured my glass, hand resting right behind me on my chair. I could have sworn I heard growls coming from around the table.

I politely smiled at him and turned away sipping from the glass and  looking around at everyone sitting at the round table. Beside me on my left was Namjoon, then from him was Jin, Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook, Hobi, Yoongi on my right and then me.

They all looked really good and Taehyung caught my eye, raising his glass and took a sip nodding at me and I did the same.

"Hoseok doesn't Dae live around here?" Jin asked Hobi who was sipping his drink.

"Yeah. She lives right now the road from here but she said she had plans this weekend,"

"How's the baby?" Jimin asked and he pulled his phone back out and showed us a picture. It was one of the cutest little babies I have ever seen, dark hair and big round eyes. Smile reminded me of Hobi's.

"Good I would think. Dae said she's a good baby,"

I leaned over to Yoongi," Who is Dae?"

He leaned over," Its hopes older sister. She just had a baby a few months ago,"

I nodded. I didn't know Hobi had an older sister. I had seen the pictures around the house but I could never tell who they were.

Jungkook ordered a bunch of appetizers, each of us all tasting the different things and already my head was feeling lighter with all the laughing and the waiter wouldn't let my drink get half empty. I just knew we had gone through at least 3 bottles before the food ever got to us.

My cheeks hurt by the time we got our food, they might look different than normal but they were the same goofy boys.

"Whatever this is, it's really good!!" I whispered into Yoongi's neck, talking about the food.