|15|

" So Tae

" So Tae.... What's going on with your new girlfriend?" I asked, yelling over the wind. Namjoon turned down the music and turned to look at Taehyung.

"Uh ex girlfriend.." he said, face turning red. I exaggerated a gasped with a smile. He proudly announced two nights ago he got a "new, better girl" and that she was good in all the right places.

"Already?!"

"Yeah.... She broke up with me yesterday because I came here instead of to her party."

"Oh I'm sorry.." He shook his head and grinned, his box smile coming out. I glanced at Yoongi who had his eyes on the road but his head tilted so he could hear us better.

"She wasn't that nice, besides your way better than she was. And prettier," Namjoon slapped his leg playfully and I felt my face heat up. I took another look to Yoongi who was looking at me.

"That's not nice!! You have to be a gentleman!" Namjoon told him and Yoongi scoffed. His face was blank but his eyes were red, blood shot from being hungover and lack of sleep.

"What?"

"You weren't a gentleman to Gray the first time you met,"

My eyes widened at his voice, it was raw jealousy. His eyes glared at the road and his hands were white on the wheel. I looked over at Namjoons whose face was now red.

He turned back at me and Taehyung whose eyes were wide. He stuttered not knowing what to say. I've never seen Yoongi like this before, so.... cold.

"I know Hyung, sorry Gray I was drunk and I shouldn't ha-"

"-No.. you already made up for that yesterday."

He had no right to call out Namjoon when he was with his girl toy yesterday and lying about it. I hated fighting, I had fought enough.

I took a deep breath and questionably looked at Yoongi whose eyes had softened as he looked at me but I looked away concerned. How was this trip going to be fun with him acting like this.

"I'm still sorry Gray." I shook my head and smiled. Taehyung put his hand on my leg and squeezed comfortingly.

I leaned up in my seat, careful of the doorless vehicle, and turned up the music whispering in Yoongi's ear.

He face went from anger to guilt real quick but he didn't have time to act on what I said.

A honk from behind us cut through the awkward silence and I turned to look at Jimin and Jungkook who were leaning out of the car behind us.

"Almost there!!" Jimin yelled laughing. Hoseok sped up coming right up on us and honked again as they screamed out lyrics of another song. I laughed at how passionate they were singing the song.

If there was one thing they knew how to do was have a good time. Whether it was dancing, singing, drinking, or watching movies it was always fun.

We turned down a dirt road and the sun disappeared behind all of the trees leaning over us. I pulled my long sleeves over my hands as the breeze got chilly. My stomach had butterflies and I looked into the trees focusing on what's around me and not to where we were going.