|29|

"Hey Yoongi? What about your brother?" I asked my throat still sore

"Hey Yoongi? What about your brother?" I asked my throat still sore. The doctor came in earlier and worked around the sleeping Jimin in my arms, checking my side and my breathing.

He said I had no long lasting brain damage, it wouldn't be uncommon for me to forget little things that happened in the past few days from loss of oxygen but if i forgot anything I obviously couldn't remember. If nothing happened overnight I could be discharged in the morning.

Yoongi made the others leave an hour ago, well everyone except Jimin who woke up just long enough to tell everyone he was going to stay with me, giving no time to argue. At one point I also fell asleep and woke up in a private, bigger VIP room. No one told me who paid but by Joons look I could guess who.

Jin fought about it for awhile, that if Yoongi and Jimin could stay so could they, Jubgkook also pointing out that he was my best friend causing another fight between the 6 but Yoongi had won and they all hugged me goodbye, promising to be back at the beginning of visiting hours tomorrow. Taehyung promising to bring some clothes, unfortunately my black dress got ripped as they had to get to my side quickly.

Yoongi answered quietly.

"He's still in my apartment. I told him I would meet with him when my friend is out of the hospital," I didn't ask if he told his brother which friend it was.

Nurses came in every hour to check up on me and through the night they made sure I was comfortable, some even asking if any of the boys who were here are single.

Yoongi finally got some well needed sleep, his under eyes were bruised, I doubt he had slept the whole time I was in here. Jimin also stayed asleep, never once moved or twitched against me. Sometime I would check to see if he was still breathing.

But I couldn't sleep. Even as my eyes grew tired I couldn't sleep. The thought of dying made me shake, that I had been so close to death. Passing away into the night wasn't going to be an option because I wouldn't go to sleep.

Yoongi's phone charged, resting on my bed. I looked out the glass door. The hallways were dark the only light coming from the nurses station down the hall but I heard no voices. I wonder if he has any games, something to pass the time. I picked up the phone, not bothering to even look at how many missed texts and calls he has.

I turned on some music game, where you slide the music notes and tap them to make sound. It was going on 4 am when Jimin woke up. He pulled his own phone out and turned on some drama and I watched it with him.

At 5am Yoongi got up and took his phone, texting while we watched the show. He smiled at me and I gave a small smiled back, I was okay.

6am A nurse came and took my vitals, being extra flirty with Jimin and "accidentally" kept touching him. We were already laughing about it before she even left the room.

7am The doctor came in, a new shirt on and his hair pulled back showing more of his forehead. He asked me how I was and I was grateful to be able to talk to him this time. He asked to talk to Yoongi again in the hall. I watched them this time and Yoongi just nodded the whole time. I wondered what he said.