|17|

His face inches away from mine and us both smiling. I could feel his breath on my face and his smile disappeared as his gaze fell to my lips.

I lost my breath and time froze. Was he going to kiss me?

                               •          •          •

"Gray.." He whispered still looking at my lips. My heart hammered in my chest and I was sure he could hear it or even feel it.

"Hmm?"

"Hold your breath..."

I only had a second to register what he said and then I barely could catch my breath. The last thing I saw was Yoongi's face before the cold water developed around me as he dunked both of us.

                               •          •          •

"Are you scared of heights?" Jungkook asked me later after swimming and building multiple sand castles and catching many crabs.

"Not really.... why?"

He grinned at me and shrugged. Taehyung who was sitting in the sand beside us also smiled and pointed up at the cliff beside us.

"He wants to go up there,"

I looked up at the towering cliff beside us and turned to the insane man beside me.

"You're crazy!!"

He laughed and started walking that way. I looked over at everyone else seeing if they were seeing what I was.

Jin and Yoongi were sitting in the shade, tired and hungry. Hobi was collecting shells with Jimin down by the water while Namjoon was in the water looking for crabs.

When nobody but Taehyung looked up to see what Jungkook was doing I froze.

Should I follow him? Is it safe up there? What if I fall?? I looked back to Jungkook who was walking backwards looking at me and decided to hell with it. You only live once and dying is already on my calendar so...

"Wait for me!!"

This caught the attention of Yoongi and Jin who both stood up in a protective way. I ran to catch up to Jungkook, something that wasn't easy to do in the sand.

By the time I made it to him I was completely out of breath and sweaty. I was coughing and he grabbed my arm steadying me.

"Sorry I'm not normally this out of shape." I said through coughs.

"No your okay. Need a hand?"

I shook my head and kept walking. He followed behind me but once it started getting steep I let him lead. I turned around once to look back at the others and both Jin and Yoongi were watching us along with Jimin and Hobi. But then I almost slipped so I focused on climbing again.