|12|

I woke up, rolling over, to soft snoring and heat

I woke up, rolling over, to soft snoring and heat. So much heat that I could feel sweat on my forehead. I glanced over at Yoongi, the cause of the light noise, and turned to sit up.

As soon as I sat up I quickly regretted it and stood up, quickly running to the hallway bathroom. I barely make it to the toilet before throwing up something that was not as good coming up as it was going down.

I don't know where this came from, I was fine last night and yesterday. Every time I would try to sit back or lay down I would puke more.

I wish I knew what time it was, hopefully someone would wake up soon so I could get some water without puking everywhere.

The last time I got sick like this was the first day I met Yoongi. It wasn't even a week ago and yet it felt like forever ago. My throat and nose burned and all I want to do is go back to sleep.

Quickly taking off Yoongi's sweatshirt and my under shirt I flushed the toilet before laying back against the wall. A door opened and I glanced up through my blurred vision. Jin ran to me from down the hallway and just as he got to me I sat up again, acid coming up my throat.

He held my hair back while I puked and kneeled down with me.

"Gray we need to get you back in bed, you're burning up." I shook my head and leaned over again holding my stomach. There was nothing left in my stomach so I was just coughing. I didn't know what to do.

"I just... need a moment. Can I get some water?" I rasped out. Surely Yoongi would wake up soon. He would know what to do, he always knew what to do.

Jin nodded but was hesitant to leave me. As he walked past our room he banged on the door loudly. I was sitting down now, only in shorts and a bra, my hair a mess and puke breath.

Of course this is what would happen on my first and probably only trip with my friends ever. I didn't even drink that much. I ignored the voice in my head that thought about the trip tot the doctor yesterday and took deep breathes.

"Gray?!" A deep voice said and I was too tired to even look at the person to see who it was, not that I needed to. Yoongi knelt down beside me hand on my forehead.

"What happened?? How long have you been here?" He sat down and practically held me as I leaned into him. I was past the sick part and I was just tired.

"Oh not long. Maybe an hour" I told him trying to smile. He shook his head, worry present in his face. I honestly was scared too but I leaned into him and stayed still till I got some water.

Jin ran up the stairs seconds later with water and medicine.

"Well I guess we can have a hungover day!! I will go make some soup." Jin told us before giving me a shirt and walking back downstairs. We sat there a minute just sitting before Yoongi pushed me to sit up looking into my eyes.

"Are you okay? You barely even drank any alcohol last night." I know what he is thinking. Am I getting worse?? I looked at his face and realized he was wearing his glasses again. He hadn't worn them since the first day I met him.

Maybe it was the medicine or maybe it was just me but the more I looked at him, the more I realized just how good of a man he is. From his kind eyes and brilliant mind, to his cute gummy smile and fluffy hair. Even his nose was cute... Wait was his hair as soft as it looks??

"Can I touch your hair?" I asked causing his face to get a tinge of pink along with my own. It's like my mouth has a mind of its own. He turned away going to sit up and I was still on the floor.

Why would I ask him that?! Whatever medicine Jin gave me is making me think funny.

"Come on, let's get you back into bed," Yoongi said pulling me up and grabbing my waist. I couldn't bring myself to look into his eyes so i kept my head down, my face on fire.

He was concerned about me and I asked to touch his head. Way to go Grayson. Way to go.

Jin was coming up the stairs with a bowl as we were walking into the room so luckily Yoongi turned away from me to get the soup. I went and got into the bed laying down, my whole body aching.

I watched the two through my hooded lids as they talked by the door. Even as my head pounded I wanted to laugh. Those two where the oldest, the elders as Taehyung called them, the ones that everyone looks up to. Jin was like the mom of the group and Yoongi the old grandpa.

I smiled softly as Jin walked up to me, Yoongi leaning in the door way arms crossed.

"Gray just get some sleep, I'll tell the others that we are having a movie day." He told me giving my lower leg a soft pat.

"Sorry I ruined the plans today."

He shook his head at me.

"You did ruin any plans, we can do them all another day

"You did ruin any plans, we can do them all another day."

I felt bad. They prepared all of this and I ruined it from the start. Them not being mad makes me feel worse, even though I ruined it they are still nice. Jin even made soup for me!!

"When you wake up we can rewarm some soup okay?" I nodded and he patted my leg one more time before walking out of the room. Yoongi walked over to me and sat down rubbing my arms up and down.

"You okay?" He asked me concern all over his face. His glasses slid down his nose and I fought back the urge to push them up.

"Yeah. I feel much better than earlier, now i'm just tired." I told him with a smile, "Sorry for waking you up."

He stood up climbing back into the bed on the other side of me and rubbed my back talking into my hair.

"No don't be, I'm more upset Jin got to you first. If you ever need anything you can always come to me,"

I'm glad he couldn't see me as my face heated up and my eyes teared up.

"Thank you Yoongi"

"Any time Gray. Just next time you need me maybe it can be for something else with your shirt off than getting sick," I laughed and I could see his gummy smile in my head.

"Maybe next time Yoons,"

I felt him nod agains my hair. As much as I hate getting sick, i'm glad we didn't go out today. Taehyung mentioned swimming and only 3 of them have seen my scars and it hurts knowing the others will see them.

No one has said anything about them but all of them have looked. I saw the way Jin's eyes looked over them and how he frowned earlier.

A tear fell down my cheek as my eyes grew heavier. Yoongi's hand wrapped around my waist and I let myself fall asleep in the warmth from his body.

Maybe one day I can comfortably show my body, but that day is not today. And that's okay. Today I am safe in my closest friend's arms.