|Special|

Since MY LIST|MYG just reached 1k reads (yayyy!!!) I wanted to write a special part in Yoongi's POV.

                              •          •          •

Yoongi's POV

buzz buzz buzz

buzz buzz buzz

buzz buzz buzz

Rolling over I picked up my phone, squinting at the messages that woke me up.

Jess

What are you doing today?

Dad came by today...

Can you call when you see this??

Yoonie...

Yoongs??

Shutting my phone off I sat up and reached over for Gray but my hand hit the mattress.

"Gray?!"

Standing up I yelled for her but didn't hear anything. I heard footsteps going down the steps and bolted out of the door to see where she went.

"Gray?"

I heard a whimper and looked over to the bathroom. She was slumped over on the floor not moving and I quickly walked to her. As I put a hand on her forehead and she glanced up at me. Her dark eyes softening as she saw me.

"What happened?? How long have you been here?"

She leaned into me and I pushed the sweatshirt she was wearing aside and pulled her up onto me and off the cold floor. She was burning up but shivered against me.

"Oh not long. Maybe an hour"

I held her tighter stroking her hair. She didn't look good, face pale and scarily light on top of me. She watched me look at her and gave a small, weak smile.

I couldn't help but think of the worst. Was she getting sicker, did she have less time?? What if Jess hadn't texted me, would she just be sitting here all alone all morning??

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and looked over at Jin who was walking to us with water in his hands.

Was he here with her while I was asleep?! Alone?!

"Well I guess we can have a hungover day!!" Jin laughed giving Gray the water. He looked at me and nodded turning around," I will go make  some soup."

He handed me a shirt for Gray and walked back down the stairs. I made sure he couldn't see much of her stomach and I didn't look as she put it on. She had a hard time pulling it over her which made me get even more worried.

"Are you okay? You barely even drank any alcohol last night," She closed her eyes for a second, lost in thought and I watched her face. Her brows crinkled and lashes fluttered, cheeks slightly flushed. Small freckles scattered across her nose and cheeks.

Her eyes opened back up and I got hot as she caught me staring. She looked over me and time stopped as my heart, my heart fluttered and beat faster. What was happening??