|20|

"God you're such a money leech aren't you!?" He yelled at me, standing ten feet taller than he normally is

"God you're such a money leech aren't you!?" He yelled at me, standing ten feet taller than he normally is. A sudden gust of wind blew my hair every which way and my eyes watered.

"No I'm not Eth-"

"You know I had to quit all of my sports for the year because of you!!? My last year of high school and I won't be able to play the one thing that might get me into college, because I have to get a job to pay for your hospital bills."

Tears streamed down my face as my brother grew taller and taller. He leaned over, no longer the Ethan I knew but a monster.

The wind picked up pushing me around and no matter how far I backed up he didn't get any further.

"Please stop!"

He shook his head, eyes burning red and claws swiping at me

"It's all your fault..."

• • •

I sat up, breathing hard and sweating, hands shaking. I took deep breaths looking around the room. All was quiet except  the soft snores of someone in the room. Shifting over I look at the clock.

"only 5 in the morning?!"

The bed was empty beside me, I leaned over and saw Yoongi asleep on the floor. He was dead asleep. Laying back down I wrapped the blanket around me and closed my eyes.

1minute passed.

I rolled over the other way. Every time I closed my eyes I saw his face. Angry and demon like.

2minutes passed.

I kicked the blanket off and rolled back over still hot.

3minutes....

"To hell with this," I said sitting up, trying to be quiet and stepping over Yoongi. I softly opened the door and walked out into the hallway peeking down the stairs.

Some pots clinked from downstairs, I guess I wasn't the only one who couldn't sleep. As I walked down stairs I could see Jin looking for something in the cabinets.