|6|

We walk into the coffee shop and while Yoongi gets more coffee, I go find a seat

We walk into the coffee shop and while Yoongi gets more coffee, I go find a seat. By the windows was a big corner booth, big enough for a group of people so I scooted into it and waited.

I wasnt even going to lie to myself I am really nervous... They only time i've ever really meet any of them they were drunk. Would they like me.. sober?? What if they don't? I glanced around at the shop and saw a young couple sitting down laughing.

Must be nice to be young and naive about the world. They were both good looking unlike me. Maybe I should just go and let Yoongi be with his friends.

I started to get up when an arm was thrown over me shoulder and I was shoved into a body. Looking up a huge box smile was grinning down on me.

"Remember me Color?"

Another person squeezed in beside me and I felt them poke my leg a bunch of times. Looking over Jungkook sat beside me.

" How's your tattoo healing?" He asked pointing at my ribs. Before I could answer either of them a loud yell came from the other side and Jin the oldest was running over to me.

He piled in beside Jungkook and reached over taking my hand and introducing himself again. I was very much overwhelmed at them all. I could see more familiar faces standing beside Yoongi ordering and started to answer them.

"Color?" i asked turning to Taehyung. He giggled and pointed at me.

"You name is Gray, a color, so I gave you a nickname." I laughed and nodded turning to Jungkook and told him it was healing good and I would show him when we were in a less crowded place.

Jin had walked back over ordering something and they were laughing. Maybe this wouldn't be as bad as i thought. Taehyung still had his arm around me and was asking about my tattoo when Yoongi got back over there with the others. I waved at Jimin and Namjoon but stood up to shake hands with Hoseok whom i've never met before.

He shook my hand and we all tried to settle down.

"Taehyung get your heavy arm off the poor girl. The probably can't breathe with your big body covering her." Jin scolded Taehyung throwing a crumbled up napkin at him.

Somehow in the process of getting all 8 of us in the booth I ended up sitting beside Taehyung and Hoseok. Both were nice but i wish i were beside Yoongi who was across from me.

He pulled his arm off of me and I felt hot seeing all of them watching me.

"So.. Um you all want to do an ice breaker? I don't exactly know you all." I asked glancing around everyone.

My glance stopped at Yoongi who was watching me with an amused smile.

"Sure Color i'll start. My name is Taehyung. I don't like coffee, I'm in school for fashion, and my nickname is V"

I nodded. No wonder he he had a good sense of style. I would definitely need him to go shopping with me.

"My name is Jung Hoseok. I do like coffee," he looked over at Taehyung who was making a stink face,"I work for an office firm but I'm also an underground rapper on the weekends and my nickname is J-Hope."

I was shocked by this and tilted my head. "Will I ever get to hear you rap?" I asked curiously. He smiled and shrugged, being picky.

"My name is Seokjin but just call me Jin. I'm the best looking here and my nickname is Worldwide Handsome."

I laughed at this and everyone else grinned as he had a serious face. Yoongi rolled his eyes at him but was slightly smiling.

"Ah, my name is Yoongi. I like to sleep a lot and writing songs." He looked at me giving a bored face. I raised an eyebrow at him and he challenged the look.

"But hyung you forgot one question everyone has answered." Jimin said from beside him and I raised an eyebrow.

"No I didn't," He said and I nodded, everyone else laughing.

"What's you nickname Yoongi?"

He shook his head at me.

" I don't have one." Looking around at everyone else I could tell he was lying. They all were shaking their heads with big smiles and Jungkook was giggling like a little kid despite of being almost a year older than me.

"Here are your drinks," A women's voice said from beside us and we all groaned but Yoongi relaxed leaning into the seat.

"Thank you Ma'am." Hoseok gave the drinks to everyone and saved Yoongi's for last.

"And... Suga here's yours." Yoongi had got me a latte and I spit it out, choking, before laughing so hard tears came out, streaming down my face.

Everyone busted out laughing, Yoongi's face burning red and he softly smiled, looking down at the table.

This isn't going as bad as I thought it was going to go. I looked over at Jimin and gestured for him to continue as I wiped the tears off and drank my latte, this time actually tasting it. I would have to thank Yoongi for that later.

"Uh my names Jimin. I work at an office too but I work at my friends Coffee shop at night. My nickname is Chim I guess."

I nodded. He was a lot more shy than the last time I saw him but he was cute, his smile contagious. I'm sure many girls fell for him.

"My names Kim Namjoon. I unfortunately own the office firm both of them work at and I also own the bar you were at the other night. My nickname is RM. Uh I was also was told to- I mean I wanted to apologize for the other night."

I looked over at Yoongi and he raised his eyebrows innocently.

"Apology accepted." I said with a smile and gave me a dimpled grin in turn.

I looked around at Taehyung and Jungkook who were looking right back at me.

" My name is Jeon Jungkook. I own that tattoo place you were at. My nickname is Kook and-"

"-ie," Taehyung said quietly beside me.

"No. Kook."

"Stop trying to act all manly in front of color. Everyone knows your nickname is Kookie."

"Dude no it's not"

"Stop bickering!" A new voice yelled in the conversation. I laughed at Jin who's
eyes were bugging from his head and was glaring at the two.

"Fine my nickname is Kookie.." he said quietly and I smiled. Everyone turned to me and I looked right into Yoongi's eyes.

He seemed interested in what I was going to say.

"My name is Grayson. My nickname is Gray or that's just what I go by I guess," I looked at Taehyung," I can drink coffee, I just don't like bitter stuff."

Everyone smiled and I honestly don't know where the sudden confidence came from but I started talking again. I closed my eyes and talked over the small chuckles and sounds of drinking.

"And I have cancer."

• • •
16. go on a coffee outing with friends
                               •          •          •

Sorry for leaving everyone on a cliff
hanger for their reactions:)

I'm thinking about publishing another story. Should I??

Thank you for reading!!