|4|

We walked in silence out of the building and onto the busy sidewalk

We walked in silence out of the building and onto the busy sidewalk. He still held my hand as we stood there, he paused looking around for a second before he walked to the right and down an even busier street, pulling me with him.

"Um, are you mad at me?? Cause it's.. uh okay if you don't want me to stay with you anymore. You can change your mind. I'm sure that I can find another place or..something."

I looked up at him but he didn't say anything, just continued to pull me along. I was glad Yoongi gave me his jacket though, it is much colder than it had been when we left his place.

"Gray im not mad at you. Don't think like that. I'm more mad that Namjoon would just do that to bother me." He told me and I sighed in relief, pulling his hand that was in mine into my pocket, trying to keep him warm too.

"Oh. Well i'm sorry for letting him use me like that. He pulled me away when you were with... uh your girlfriend??"

He stopped walking, which jerked me back.

"He told you that was my girlfriend?!" He furrowed his eye brows and I looked down at my feet.

"Uh He didn't come out and say it but he implied it."

He groaned and we took a sharp left. I looked at the street we went down. Bright signs all down the toad and a big crowd of people.

"That's not my girlfriend. She's an old friend of mine from High School, never has, never will be anything more than a friend,"

I looked up and him and he smiled making me feel better about everything. We continued down the street and I looked around frowning.

"Where are we going?? This is not the way to your place."

He laughed and took a right, onto a less busier street than the last. A smell of food drifted past and I sighed, I was kinda hungry.

"Isn't it on your list to get a tattoo??" He asked and a shiver ran through me, getting a tattoo?

"Uh yeah. But I- I uh.. don't know what I would want."

He smiled pulling his phone out, texting something to someone. I have always wanted a tattoo, just never knew what I wanted. Or what I would like.

"Don't worry, I think I know something that would fit you perfectly."

"Do you have any tattoos??" I asked, watching him as he put his phone away. We had let go of each other's hands but as we turned a held the hem of his jacket.