|35|

Yoongi's POV

"Its- early.." I groaned rolling over at my alarm clock ringing right beside my head. It's sound pitch crying noise making any sleep I might have left gone. Jungkook must have reset it when he was here.

Stretching I looked over, Gray always slept through the alarm. The window was slightly open creating a cool breeze through the room but it was still dark, damn you Jin. I reached out but the sheets were flat on the bed.

"Gray?" I called out slowly, throat burning from little sleep. I rolled back over and looked at the doors. The bathroom light was on.

I sat up, rolling my neck, "Grayson you in there?"

I heard a sniffle and stood up, quickly walking to the door. Was she hurt?

"Gray?" I called out, voice sharper now. The door was locked, I put my ear to it and I could hear her uneven breathing.

"Grayson please open the door,"

There was shuffling but the door stayed locked, was she okay? Sick, hurt, upset?!

"Gray please, what's wrong?" I asked as I banged on the door, not afraid to kick it down. She sniffled again and I looked around our room. Nothing was out of place, the bed was unmade but we were asleep, had she just been cold? Her side was closer to the window.

"Can you call Jimin?" She asked softly and I frowned at the door, Jimin? Why would she need Jimin?

"Do you want me to call him?"

There was silence and I knocked, the back of my knuckle making a quiet sound. I could imagine her face, Gray doesn't cry often but when she does you can see the pain in her eyes, the furrow in her brow as she tries to keep it together. I just wanted to see her, comfort her.

I opened my mouth to say something when she spoke," If you can,"

My phone was charging beside the bed so I quickly grabbed it and called Jimin. It was only 6am, I was supposed to wake Gray up early and go meet up with Jin. He had some kind of "surprise" for her but he was going out of town for a few days so he had to give it to her today.

The phone rang 6 times before he picked up, and I almost considered telling her he was answering.

"Jimin you up?"

He groaned,"No."

"Jimin I need you to come over," He groaned again and my hands became fists at my side. Gray needed him and he was complaining because he wanted more sleep.

"Call someone else. It's 6am,"

"Its Gray,"

I could hear him sit up, the creaking in his bed, the two words like ice water over him. Something in bubbled in my chest, he was immediately up for Gray but not me.