|37|

Since everyone had already taken off work today Jungkook wanted to take pictures together, he said that it was a perfect day for it

Since everyone had already taken off work today Jungkook wanted to take pictures together, he said that it was a perfect day for it. I wasn't a fan of taking pictures but somehow I let Jimin and Hobi talk me into it.

Like with everything they do we played rock paper scissors to figure out what each of us where doing. Jimins kitchen was a mess so it needed to be cleaned up and food needed to be made.

Yoongi and Jin made food, while me, Jimin, and Hobi set up ideas for what pictures we wanted to take and where. Taehyung and Jungkook were supposed to pick out clothes and Namjoon was supposed to go around to make sure everyone was okay, he said he was good at managing things.

But now it was time to eat and Taehyung disappeared after saying he would be right back, typical Taehyung, getting distracted by the little things.

"Tae!!" Jimin yelled, his voice echoing into the livingroom. I looked over at Yoongi who was sipping a water and looking outside at the water.

I reached for Jimin to sit down,"I'll go find him, you all can start eating,"

Jin frowned but didn't say anything as I stood up from the table and Yoongi turned to me. I smiled at him and pushed the chair back in. Jungkook didn't hesitate, shoving a big spoonful of food into his mouth.

Walking into the living room I stopped. I was given a tour of most of the house but it was big enough for me to forget already so I just followed the staircase up.

"Taehyung?!" I yelled walking over the catwalk, I glanced out the window and he wasn't on the deck or on the porch.

"Taehyung??" I yelled again listening carefully. Jimins house was huge, I was almost scared to get lost in it.

"Gray?"

I looked down and Yoongi stood in the living room looking up at me, his white hair surprising me again," Have you found him?"

Shaking my head I looked back at the hallway in front of me," Nope. I'm going to walk through to see if he's just in the bathroom or something,"

Yoongi nodded and walked back into the kitchen. I followed the steps past the hallway to another living room of sorts. I remember this part, if you go right, there are three guest bedrooms down that hallway, if you go straight there is the library, and if you go left it leads around to an open room.

"Tae? Are you up here?" I didn't hear anything from the bedrooms so I walked to the open room. On the floor was a line of clothing for everyone, Jimin had a closet the size of Yoongi's apartment so it was easy for us to find clothes for everyone.

I walked around the corner and Taehyung was sitting in the bay window of the living room over looking the river.

"Taehyung? You okay?"

He looked at me and smiled, one that didn't quite meet his eyes or make his normal box shape.

I sat down beside him and he leaned over, putting his head on my shoulder. He shuttered and linked our arms together, a sniffle coming in between his words, "Do you believe in soulmates?"