|2|

"Well let me see this list

"Well let me see this list." He said as we walked down the street and I immediately shook my head. No way he was just gonna... read it. I could give away everything just like that.

"Um no."

I gripped the notebook closer to my chest and started to walk faster, his longer legs not having any trouble keeping up with my fast pace.

"How am I supposed to help you if I don't know what your list consists of??"

Shaking my head I just walked faster. I honestly didn't think he actually meant that he was going to help me. I thought he would just say all of that and then just leave and I would never see him again.

Yoongi stopped walking, letting me take a couple steps before calling out.

"Please..?"

Slowly stopping I turned around and he stood there, in the middle of the side walk. I hadn't noticed but he had taken off his glasses so I could see his eyes better.

His hair shone in the sunlight and his pale skin contrasted perfectly with his dark hair. He was very handsome. So why was he following after me??

"It's embarrassing," 

He tilted his head, encouraging me to continue.

" You know.. personal goals, things I dreamed of doing.... things I dreamed of doing with people.."

My face heated at how intense he watched me, a small grin covering up his confusion.

He took a step forward, "Things.. with other people?"

My chest felt hot as I flushed harder and I took a step back, almost bumping into someone walking. What had I gotten myself into?!

                               •          •          •

After a few more seconds of staring at each other he insisted to go back to my place to talk. There was some fight on my side to just find another bench but somehow we were on the way to my place.

We walked into my small apartment building, the place crammed between two abandoned warehouses, and he looked around with furrowed brows. The building was very old and gross but it was the only thing I could afford, especially in the city.

Walking into the elevator I grimaced, the light was in need of changing so it was dim and smelled. I looked up at Yoongi who was frowning at the floor.

"Sorry." I said, holding my arms in a self hug.

He looked over at me but I couldn't face him,"Sorry for what??"

"Bringing you here. It's gross and probably not what your used to..."

He looked around as we walked out.