|24|

"Hey

"Hey.. You need some help?" Yoongi asked knocking slightly on the open door. I smiled and held out the bag of makeup Taehyung had given me to put on.

We had gotten back from zip lining a while ago  ago and now we're getting ready for the now more of a late lunch. Once we had gotten back most of us needed showers from the excessive sweating and my hair was a tangly mess.

                              •          •          •

"Gray I changed my mind. I will just wait for you all here," Jimin said patting my back and trying to walked away. Everyone but Yoongi, Jimin and I had gone. Even a teary eyed Taehyung who screamed the whole way.

I grabbed Jimins arm right before he got out of my reach and shook my head," No way. If i'm doing this you are,"

He groaned and pleaded at Yoongi who shrugged at him and turned to smile at me. I grinned as Jimin gripped his hand and begged. The lady cane up to us and I smiled at her.

"He needs to go next or he won't go at all," I told her and she laughed. Jimin glared at me.

"Afraid of heights or just of going fast?" she asked him and he puffed his chest out, voice getting deeper.

"I'm not scared of anything,"

From beside me Yoongi scoffed and I held a laugh in as he glared back at us. Another worker helped him up onto the patio and hooked him up to the line, going over all the safety rules.

"20 bucks he screams louder than Taehyung did." Yoongi said into my ear, gummy smiled directed at me.

I shook my head," 30 he's gonna cry."

He laughed and nodded holding his hand out. I shook it and watched as they counted down for Jimin to go, his panicked eyes finding mine right before they pushed him and surprisingly instead of screaming he was completely quiet, no sound coming out as he disappeared down the mountain.

"You guys ready?" The lady asked walking back down to us. I looked at Yoongi and he nodded.

"We are going to open the second like so you all can go at the same time, side by side." She told us as she led us onto the patio. Yoongi gave me a face and I shrugged at him.

Just out of niceness??"

"See you on the otherside," I told him as a boy came and led him to the other line.