|27|

"This isn't the way to the cabin," I said to Jimin looking out the window

"This isn't the way to the cabin," I said to Jimin looking out the window. I was too caught up in my own thoughts to realize that we went the opposite way, not going home.

He shook his head leaning onto my lap, the alcohol hitting him hard. He was going to have a rough night.

"One more stop." Yoongi said dragging the one and turning the wheel. Namjoon was sitting in front of me, everyone else in the other car, and took off his blazer.

"I hate suits. The always are too tight or too loose, too brown or too gray. Ugh I wish I could change the dress code at the office."

He huffed one more time before turning around and looking at me," Never ever work an in office. It's not worth it,"

"Hyung? Aren't you your own boss? Why not just say you can wear whatever. A nice button up is just like a suit." Jimin grumbled his check squished on my leg. I poked it and he fake glared poking my ribs.

"I can't just.. Jimin? You are a genius! I am my boss. I could ban anything I wanted. Suits, seafood, mint ice cream." He slapped Jimin on the back and I laughed at, Yoongi shaking his head.

"Joon, for how smart you are, you can be really clueless sometimes,"

Jimin giggled at that and I laughed harder when Joon looked at him, his eyes and mouth wide open.

"I'm not clueless!" He argued and Yoongi turned, face serious which made it all so much funnier.

"You left your phone outside in the rain last night,"

Joon smiled awkwardly scratching his neck,"Okay I forget things sometimes,"

"You also broke the washing machine this morning," I added through my giggles, Jimin's body shaking from laughing so hard

"Gray! I thought you were on my side!" He exclaimed laughing with us. I had to admit, Namjoon breaking the washing machine was the funniest thing I have seen in a long time.

It was right before we went zip lining and he walked into my room looking around to make sure no one else was in there. When I asked if he needed something he asked me to follow him.